IGNORED

The Bristol City Giraffe Trust

mozo

The BCGT is a new charity organisation looking to raise funds to keep a crack-head giraffe so drunk on pear-cider that he'll forget his worries.

Please pledge any donation possible on a big cheque and send to 'Mozo's Caravan'.

All members will receive a monthly newsletter from 'Trev the City 'raffe'.

IPB Image

Little Jonny's a junior 'raffester (WTF - your raffe suit's in the post!) -

IPB Image

[Not interested? Try donating your cash somewhere a little more worthwhile like the BCST or HCPT]

Dear 'raffites.

First and foremost I'd just like to thank the organiser(s) for all the behind the scenes work that has gone on. I know that trusts amongsts other crackhead species have proved very successful even if taking a little while, a little faith and alot of hard work before really influencing the levels of crack and pear cider provided for the given aninmal.

Frequently asked Questions.....

When's the launch night?

err, dunno

Any legends going to be present?

unlikely

Is there going to be a free pissup?

likely

Anymore questions (relevent or not) then don't hesitate in asking.

Our website and forum: www.BCGT.co.uk

So, I hope this has cleared up a few queeries. Come on people, lets become part of something special, lets pull together and keep our Trevor in crack!

Needless to say my application form has already been PMed acting Chairman Mozo's way.

Yours sincerely

WTFiGO!?!

xXx

(Love you :blush: )

Please pledge any donation possible on a big cheque and send to 'Mozo's Caravan'.

I always wanted a one of them big cheques, they're well cool I'd show it off to everyone even if it was only worth a little bit it would be also useable for surfing, ironing, stretching of midgets, all sorts. K-wality. I'll be happy to sign up for any giraffe/crack activities, similarily, have you seen the state of Tara Palmer Tomkinsons nose? :laugh:

Archived