IGNORED

Newish

Alex

So yeah.. I been away, been bummed by loadza guys in prison haha! nah just taking it easy finding my head, and realising there is life without a pc! Well yeah I'm back, not like the old me don't look at the old posts because they don't do me any favours!

Well why did I come back? well the world cups got me thinking how much I miss the game, yeah not a lot of good games going on to be honest, but still City have Luke in there can only show we have talent, and I think this is the year for us, Yeah he might not be with us season coming.. but he could barely get in our team! and his team was chose by a world cup semi final coach, worls class boss!

Another reason going past the Gate yesterday, for the first time in a few years, brang back some memories, some sad.. but I've had some happy times here :)

I hope we can have a rant, a joke, drink and take each other one for one, everyones different so no point pretending we're all the same! We should all be here for one cause that be City, because I know I wouldnt have it anyway. I believe in giving others a second chance, & I'm one you should give one of them to.

Alex x

So yeah.. I been away, been bummed by loadza guys in prison haha! nah just taking it easy finding my head, and realising there is life without a pc! Well yeah I'm back, not like the old me don't look at the old posts because they don't do me any favours!

Well why did I come back? well the world cups got me thinking how much I miss the game, yeah not a lot of good games going on to be honest, but still City have Luke in there can only show we have talent, and I think this is the year for us, Yeah he might not be with us season coming.. but he could barely get in our team! and his team was chose by a world cup semi final coach, worls class boss!

Another reason going past the Gate yesterday, for the first time in a few years, brang back some memories, some sad.. but I've had some happy times here :)

I hope we can have a rant, a joke, drink and take each other one for one, everyones different so no point pretending we're all the same! We should all be here for one cause that be City, because I know I wouldnt have it anyway. I believe in giving others a second chance, & I'm one you should give one of them to.

Alex x

Most of my brain cells are well dead so cant remember a lot about you :dunno: faint recollection of the name though :rofl2br:anyway whats past is past we should move on and up and out of this blooming division :city::farmer:

Most of my brain cells are well dead so cant remember a lot about you :dunno: faint recollection of the name though :rofl2br:anyway whats past is past we should move on and up and out of this blooming division :city::farmer:

& with extra support we will, its time to strain those vocals chords! and focus on the positives we got in this side.

& with extra support we will, its time to strain those vocals chords! and focus on the positives we got in this side.

yeah your right give me an hour or two and I`ll think of some :D

Archived