IGNORED

Holloway On Train...

Simez

Plymuff must be laughing, not only do they get shot of him they get some cash from Stoke too, win win.

They got nowt to laugh about. Pulis took Pericard with him to Stoke and his leaving lost any hope of them retaining Ward. They've not made any signings and with training starting in 2 weeks they're looking well and truely screwed. And during this, Pulis is laughing all the way to the bank :chant6ez: He's screwed them inbreds right over :D

"Holloway was a team-mate of Pulis' at Bristol Rovers in the 1980s and is the godfather to his son, Anthony."

Didny know any of that!

They got nowt to laugh about. Pulis took Pericard with him to Stoke and his leaving lost any hope of them retaining Ward. They've not made any signings and with training starting in 2 weeks they're looking well and truely screwed. And during this, Pulis is laughing all the way to the bank :chant6ez: He's screwed them inbreds right over :D

"Holloway was a team-mate of Pulis' at Bristol Rovers in the 1980s and is the godfather to his son, Anthony."

Didny know any of that!

Hollowhead, Putrid, Alexander, Penrice, Bater etc.

Very nasty lot, tried to kick City off the park every time.

Individually and collectively they gave the impression they really hated City.

Hollowhead, Putrid, Alexander, Penrice, Bater etc.

Very nasty lot, tried to kick City off the park every time.

Individually and collectively they gave the impression they really hated City.

Didn't know Pulis was a gashead! Christ. My mates wind me up cos they know I hate Holloway with a passion, by saying he's an ex England player etc. Lies surely?

Didn't know Pulis was a gashead! Christ. My mates wind me up cos they know I hate Holloway with a passion, by saying he's an ex England player etc. Lies surely?

Are you serious about Putrid, barry, that's an absolutely incredible omission in your local football knowledge.

Hollowhead did represent England, he got a cap for Obnoxious Diatribe Spouting and was also a clear winner in the Most Irritating Man in England, 1979-2006 inclusive.

Are you serious about Putrid, barry, that's an absolutely incredible omission in your local football knowledge.

Hollowhead did represent England, he got a cap for Obnoxious Diatribe Spouting and was also a clear winner in the Most Irritating Man in England, 1979-2006 inclusive.

Are you funking with me? Holloway actually got an England cap? Or is this O.D.S another of these wind ups?

Yeh I know it's bad about not knowing about Pulis, but, in my credit, I had noone to teach me these things, no old man so noone to tell me! Only got into city through the social aspects so... Those are my excuses :blush:

Not sure Hollowhead wll have immediately endeared himself to the Plymouth fans with all that gushing praise of his predecessor, his best pal Putrid Pulis.

Bad start Skeletor. :devil: :Crazy:

Are you funking with me? Holloway actually got an England cap? Or is this O.D.S another of these wind ups?

Yeh I know it's bad about not knowing about Pulis, but, in my credit, I had noone to teach me these things, no old man so noone to tell me! Only got into city through the social aspects so... Those are my excuses :blush:

No, no, I'm certain Holloway WAS capped for England for Obnoxious Diatribe Spouting.

Anyway, no doubt you'll be starting a family in the very near future barry. Get them down the Gate early, and as for Pulis, clue yourself up. They've got to know the grizzly facts sometime and they are so harrowing it's best they hear them from you. :(

Not sure Hollowhead wll have immediately endeared himself to the Plymouth fans with all that gushing praise of his predecessor, his best pal Putrid Pulis.

Bad start Skeletor. :devil: :Crazy:

No, no, I'm certain Holloway WAS capped for England for Obnoxious Diatribe Spouting.

Anyway, no doubt you'll be starting a family in the very near future barry. Get them down the Gate early, and as for Pulis, clue yourself up. They've got to know the grizzly facts sometime and they are so harrowing it's best they hear them from you. :(

Farking sh1t myself reading that. Starting a family? A FAMILY?!?!?! Was touching cloth after that shocker. No, I'm far too young and I've got far too much to loose! I've been gettin my little bro down the gate, but culturewise, that's my only input. Lame I know, but with time I'll improve on that.

As for clueing up on Clueless, isn't the only thing worse than liking him, knowing everything about him? There's keeping your friends close and your enemies closer, but he has no effect on us. Glad to see Holloway back "In my garden I have been staring at some fish and they don't respond to me the way humans do." :chant6ez: You're going to do great.

This is what I've got to put up with, got it on an email just now off a mate:

"ha ha from sky sports......

Plymouth appoint Holloway

"Ian Holloway has succeeded Tony Pulis to become the new manager of Plymouth Argyle.

Blahblahblah

Plymouth's rise to fame can only be enhanced by such creditable signings, this demi-god can take the world by storm at the snap of a finger. Watch out world, Plymouth are going to win the world cup."

And then, he titled an attachment with 'piture of ___ (my name)' and it was a picture of that ugly troll skeleton bashstard. I can't stand him. They all wind me up about him, I need some fresh ammo they've got answers for all of my insults now!

Farking sh1t myself reading that. Starting a family? A FAMILY?!?!?! Was touching cloth after that shocker. No, I'm far too young and I've got far too much to loose! I've been gettin my little bro down the gate, but culturewise, that's my only input. Lame I know, but with time I'll improve on that.

I would've said the same in my early 20's barry, out almost every night, most City away matches, just looking forward to the next party/booze-up.

Wait and see mate, it won't last and pretty soon you won't want it to.

My bet is you'll be settled down with a couple of kids in 5-7 years. :razz:

Or out drinking on your own............ :o :Sleep12:

Here endeth the lecture of the day. :farmer:

I would've said the same in my early 20's barry, out almost every night, most City away matches, just looking forward to the next party/booze-up.

Wait and see mate, it won't last and pretty soon you won't want it to.

My bet is you'll be settled down with a couple of kids in 5-7 years. :razz:

Or out drinking on your own............ :o :Sleep12:

Here endeth the lecture of the day. :farmer:

Well, 5 to 7 years is still a long way away. I'm not interested in settling down, but I have a couple of times, noticed myself looking at kids in a... 'forlorn' way. If that makes sense? I don't want one but they are quite cool...

We'll see mate, but as it is I'm not able to take care of myself let alone take responsability for other lives. If you're saying 7 years, that's 30, so that's not too bad anyway, so you're probably not far off, depends on whether I find a woman that'll put up with me! :o

Edit. Forever's a long time, non?

Archived