IGNORED

All You North Somerset Otib'ers

Dollymarie

As many of you know I am part of the Supporters Trust board, and so I just wanted to let everyone in the North Somerset, mainly Nailsea area know that the Supporters Trust will be having a stand at this Saturdays Nailsea Carnival, we will be in Scotch horn field from 12pm, for anyone who wants to come along and say hello, or indeed find out a bit more about the Trust and sign up.

Any questions feel free to pm me or you can email me on marie@bristolcityst.org.uk

As many of you know I am part of the Supporters Trust board, and so I just wanted to let everyone in the North Somerset, mainly Nailsea area know that the Supporters Trust will be having a stand at this Saturdays Nailsea Carnival, we will be in Scotch horn field from 12pm, for anyone who wants to come along and say hello, or indeed find out a bit more about the Trust and sign up.

Any questions feel free to pm me or you can email me on marie@bristolcityst.org.uk

Ohhhh me and Joe might have a bash at that. See what it is all about.

Ohhhh me and Joe might have a bash at that. See what it is all about.

Indeed we will

i didnt even know the carnival was on saturday...shows how much attetion i pay to what goes on in my town.

might even wear my city top...although then again i might wear something that looks good and isnt falling apart

What time will you be there untill? I just didnt think the carnival went on after the football :dunno:

We were there until 3pm when we left to get back in time for the footy, so you and Joe are still rubbish!

sorry on wrong continent.

Ok good enough excuse, you're let off from detention :D

We were there until 3pm when we left to get back in time for the footy, so you and Joe are still rubbish!

Well I didn't sleep on Friday night, then got home at 8am (having taken numerous trains and busses to get to my house.) Anyway, when I finally got home I had a shower, and went to sleep untill three o'clock so I couldnt have possibly made it.

When I have picked a football team to sign for I will know if I will be playing on tuesday nights or saturday afternoons, and I will therefore know if I am buying a season ticket or not. If I buy a season ticket I will listen to your plight and will then decide whether to join the ST (I most probably will though.)

And Joe I am not a lightweight, you have actually slept :laugh:

HA! i don't think 20 minutes resting my eyes counts as sleep

I would have come, i rang round a few people but no-one could be bothered....then i was too tired to keep ringing people so gave up

basically blame harvey

Archived