IGNORED

I Hear The Forecast For Tomorrow

barry_manc

:D

Are you trying to imply that......

You got the day off too :w00t:

Almost day off.... have a funeral to officiate in the afternoon. Should be home in time for Argies v Germany though.

Where's the ####### smiley?

Also known as Wayne Kerr

a few years ago I lwas in the Holy Land leading a group of pilgrims. Met a Canadian bloke on a pilgrimage with the name badge "WAYNE KERR"......... priceless.

Almost day off.... have a funeral to officiate in the afternoon. Should be home in time for Argies v Germany though.

See, this is what I should show my boss, even God's servants have to prioritise. Furr play.

a few years ago I lwas in the Holy Land leading a group of pilgrims. Met a Canadian bloke on a pilgrimage with the name badge "WAYNE KERR"......... priceless.

Scary stuff that.

So you where in Amsterdam with a load of Argyle fans and a Canadian masterbater? Can I ask why you bothered with name bags, surely everyone wanted the same thing?

See, this is what I should show my boss, even God's servants have to prioritise. Furr play.

Yes, show the boss, tell him that the email comes sanctioned by the Archbishop of Canterbury, who despite being Welsh loves the World Cup.

Archived