IGNORED

Real Good Looking Boy

Guest Score

I mean, I can't comment on your looks as I've never seen you, but don't you think you're pushing the boat out a tad too far with boy, old man? :D

No, not at all. :disapointed2se::dunno:

Anyway a couple of my mates have just called round and we're going down the park for a kick around- probably be there most of the day if you fancy a game. :sport19:

Later on we'll probably be hanging around down the shops on North Street , or maybe do some bombing down Dean Lane pool.

Should be a great laugh. :thumbsup:

No, not at all. :disapointed2se::dunno:

Anyway a couple of my mates have just called round and we're going down the park for a kick around- probably be there most of the day if you fancy a game. :sport19:

Later on we'll probably be hanging around down the shops on North Street , or maybe do some bombing down Dean Lane pool.

Should be a great laugh. :thumbsup:

:D

It sounds like a while since you where a lad! Gone are the days of going outside, it's all about computer games, square eyes and anphetamines now, and a different type of greenery. You only go and hang around the shops when you're wanting to buy fags or booze! Duhh. But by all means come round to mine we'll fizzle our thumb joints to the knuckle on my Commodore 64 and get quadrospazzed on a lifehook off 20/20 :)

:D

It sounds like a while since you where a lad! Gone are the days of going outside, it's all about computer games, square eyes and anphetamines now, and a different type of greenery. You only go and hang around the shops when you're wanting to buy fags or booze! Duhh. But by all means come round to mine we'll fizzle our thumb joints to the knuckle on my Commodore 64 and get quadrospazzed on a lifehook off 20/20 :)

Thanks for the offer barry but my day sounds a lot more fun.

See you down the park at 11, don't forget your pump. ;)

Archived