IGNORED

Problems On Sat

Longacre_red

Just wondering if anybody else is having problems with cricket?!

My team is currently in a major 'hole', we either don't turn up and cost our 1st team 25 points (which = them moving from 1st to 7th), or turn up with about 8 players and get hammered!

We asked for an early start which they agree'd to....12! so needless to say it hasn't really helped our decision!

Anybody else having this problem? :ranting:

Just wondering if anybody else is having problems with cricket?!

My team is currently in a major 'hole', we either don't turn up and cost our 1st team 25 points (which = them moving from 1st to 7th), or turn up with about 8 players and get hammered!

We asked for an early start which they agree'd to....12! so needless to say it hasn't really helped our decision!

Anybody else having this problem? :ranting:

Whats wrong with starting at twelve??? My team are starting at 12.30 and lunching between 4 and 6 then finishing the game, probably around 9. Its going to be sunny so light wont be a problem. Hope theres no extra time though.

Whats wrong with starting at twelve??? My team are starting at 12.30 and lunching between 4 and 6 then finishing the game, probably around 9. Its going to be sunny so light wont be a problem. Hope theres no extra time though.

We've finaly agreed an 10.30 start with them so nobody will miss the football! unfortunatly I'm working until 12 so can not play, so have consequently been put down into our third team who start normal time with normal tea break and therefore i miss all of the football! :ranting:

Who do you lot play for?

Archived