IGNORED

Should We Not Be Interested?

Tipps

He would be an extremely good signing, and I hope GJ at least has a look at him. If 40,000 is all they are asking for him, despite injury problems, that is an excellent price for a decent left winger, which we have lacked since Aaron Brown left.

He's looked a great footballer when I've seen him. I'd welcome his signing, definitely.

He has the ability to play in the Championship let alone League One BUT he does get injured a hell of a lot. 37 starts out of roughly 100 possible since he joined Cardiff doesnt exactly fill you with confidence. It would be a gamble and I reckon we definately need a left winger, but I really don't think Johnson does so its all a bit irrelevant!

He has the ability to play in the Championship let alone League One BUT he does get injured a hell of a lot. 37 starts out of roughly 100 possible since he joined Cardiff doesnt exactly fill you with confidence. It would be a gamble and I reckon we definately need a left winger, but I really don't think Johnson does so its all a bit irrelevant!

I firmly believe Gj knows exactly how important it is that we get a proper left winger in. He's just clever enough to realise that saying so publically doubles the prices.

Archived