IGNORED

Leroy Lita

PAPA650

Judas? Why Judas?

He just wanted to play at a higher level which is allowed isn't it??

Hes made a very good career for himself and we've made 1million pounds out of him!

Always a good professional and decent lad so how can you justify calling him judas please?

Well I have never seen him being un-professional and my dad was doing a coaching course with someone who used to work at city and said Leroy was always the best behaved, helped out at the end of training sessions and was first one on and last one off the training pitch.

He must be a good professional to be playing in the premiership next season!!

Hes a decent lad because unlike some other arrogant prats he actually poses for pictures with fans and is always up for a chat with fans.

Hes a decent lad.

Also people have 'heard things' about him but knowone ever seems to have any evidence, always comes out as bull-shit.

Well I have never seen him being un-professional and my dad was doing a coaching course with someone who used to work at city and said Leroy was always the best behaved, helped out at the end of training sessions and was first one on and last one off the training pitch.

He must be a good professional to be playing in the premiership next season!!

Hes a decent lad because unlike some other arrogant prats he actually poses for pictures with fans and is always up for a chat with fans.

Hes a decent lad.

Also people have 'heard things' about him but knowone ever seems to have any evidence, always comes out as bull-shit.

seem it plenty of times personally as have many others on this forum, his "behaviour" is a disgusting and a discrace to all men. no real shock that he got a good kicking when he was out in Bristol last.

as for his medal........Oh well, what a pity, never mind!

Archived