IGNORED

Next Seasons Final City League Position

milo1111

whats the general consensus on where you all think we will finish next season?? i know there are plenty of ifs and buts and this may of been discussed previously, but if you can just type the number of the league position to satisfy my curiosity. I'm going for...

4th

:englandsmile4wf: should be a 3 horse race with bristol city and forest and swansea !!!! but same was said last year !!! bcfc have brought in some nice players but will they gel together ?? brighton are my dark horses they have not brought in or let out any players and I'm a strong believer of the same team playing together only gets better as they know each other and where to play and repair mistakes from last season watch this space ? :englandsmile4wf:

whats the general consensus on where you all think we will finish next season?? i know there are plenty of ifs and buts and this may of been discussed previously, but if you can just type the number of the league position to satisfy my curiosity. I'm going for...

4th

Well i think its going to be between 4 clubs for the top 2 slots, City, Forest, swansea and Huddersfield plus dark horse's with brighton and Millwall.

As much as i would like to say Champions i think it will be second going down to the last match of the season and we will win at home to snatch 2nd. Huddersfield taking Champions position.

Well i think its going to be between 4 clubs for the top 2 slots, City, Forest, swansea and Huddersfield plus dark horse's with brighton and Millwall.

As much as i would like to say Champions i think it will be second going down to the last match of the season and we will win at home to snatch 2nd. Huddersfield taking Champions position.

With Brooker = 2nd

Without Brooker = 8th

Champions... :chant6ez:

Reasons: We are well overdue, and it will more than make up for the England shambles in my opinion...

...Oh, you want more?!?!? :o

..."AND IT'S BRISTOL CITY... BRISTOL CITY FC!!! WE ARE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM, THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!!"... :w00t:

Archived