IGNORED

So Rovers

Alex

Not sold Agogo Yet :w00t: Thought he was meant to be going, in the next few days! Well that was last week, wouldnt wanna lose him on a free would you? Or knowing you lot, sell him as good to a free

Guest DrFaustus

Not sold Agogo Yet :w00t: Thought he was meant to be going, in the next few days! Well that was last week, wouldnt wanna lose him on a free would you? Or knowing you lot, sell him as good to a free

But at least we can post sense and that sourght ov stuffff. Agogogogoggo mite b awaaaay with the fare ees

Frank Lee, we care not as the Gazzzz is forked with the currant bored.

Fanks 4 yer possed

But at least we can post sense and that sourght ov stuffff. Agogogogoggo mite b awaaaay with the fare ees

Frank Lee, we care not as the Gazzzz is forked with the currant bored.

Fanks 4 yer possed

u LOT BEEN FORKED SINCE U SUDDENLY LOST FORM AND LOST A 10 POINT LEAD AND NEVER EVEN GOT INTO THE PLAY OFFS BUT LIKE YOU SAY WITH DUNFORD I FEAR THE WORST FOR THE GAS :D

Guest DrFaustus

Honey :w00t: You have just confirmed what Ive always thought about you :vomit2:

By the way your not half as funny as you might think you are :Sleep12:

Sorry babe, the humour for me is seeing internet warriors such as your gorgeous self getting so aerated by a bit of banter.

Enjoy your day. Some of us have finished for the day. :)

Sorry babe, the humour for me is seeing internet warriors such as your gorgeous self getting so aerated by a bit of banter.

Enjoy your day. Some of us have finished for the day. :)

Whats with all this Babe & Honey stuff.......Oh don't tell me Dr, yet another try at being funny again!! Genius :clap:

Aerated?? Not at all, just SO bored of your sorry attempts at so called 'humour'. The fact your not a Bristol City supporter yet you spend more time on here than you probably do on your own teams page speaks volumes for me, your obviously a very bored individual with little to occupy yourself with.

I'm not a warrior just someone fed up at your glib comments and sarcastic posts.

Guest DrFaustus

Whats with all this Babe & Honey stuff.......Oh don't tell me Dr, yet another try at being funny again!! Genius :clap:

Aerated?? Not at all, just SO bored of your sorry attempts at so called 'humour'. The fact your not a Bristol City supporter yet you spend more time on here than you probably do on your own teams page speaks volumes for me, your obviously a very bored individual with little to occupy yourself with.

I'm not a warrior just someone fed up at your glib comments and sarcastic posts.

Seend Red, let's just be friends :)

Sorry if I pees you off...it aint intended. I spend MUCH more time on here because you lot are sound in general and our site is so depressing, like the football.

As for being bored, the afternoon I spent could hardly be called that but that's personal :)

Go steady.

As someone who grew up in the fantastic village that is Seend I am very disappointed by your comments. The good Dr, whilst being a sag, is always good humoured and full of banter -I for one applaud him and denouce his critics.

TD

FTG

Archived