IGNORED

Muslims Only Day At Alton Towers

Jimmy

I feel dirty after venturing on to that vile site - It's presented in the usual misinformed loudmouth down the pub style.

I couldn't care less personally. Would The Sun get all upset if some naturist group wanted to hire it for the day? - I don't think so. There's still 363 (assuming it doesn't open Christmas Day) days of the year in which to go.

Still, as long as it get's people venting their spleen about minorities rather than the parasites that run the country, then I guess it serves The Sun's purpose.

Whats the problem?

anyone can hire alton towers for the day.

If they want to keep themselves to themselves, do a bit of prayin or something whilst waiting form the corkscrew, fine.

But we're not talking about a business or company, we're talking abot a religion. Surely the increased volatility of the subject matter must raise questions on the wisdom of the decision.

How can integration be preeched whilst their is alienation of the majority?

As stated I'm not racist, I certainly don't buy the Sun, and I'm far from 'hot under the collar', but there seems a distinct level of injustice in this. As suggested by the quote in the article, how would an all Christian day be received in the Muslim community. Again, stated in the article, Muslims themselves are frowning on this event.

How are we supposed to become a fully fledged integrated society if events such as this continue to publically point out our differences?

Guest MaloneFM

When did Alton Towers become a religion? Its a business old sausage. If the moonies want to hire it for a day they are allowed to.

Bear in mind on the 90th anniversary of the battle of the Somme The Sun has the front page 'your country needs ROO' and a picture of Rooney in the Kitchener pose.

Still not worth wiping your arse in.

But we're not talking about a business or company, we're talking abot a religion. Surely the increased volatility of the subject matter must raise questions on the wisdom of the decision.

How can integration be preeched whilst their is alienation of the majority?

As stated I'm not racist, I certainly don't buy the Sun, and I'm far from 'hot under the collar', but there seems a distinct level of injustice in this. As suggested by the quote in the article, how would an all Christian day be received in the Muslim community. Again, stated in the article, Muslims themselves are frowning on this event.

How are we supposed to become a fully fledged integrated society if events such as this continue to publically point out our differences?

How many times has a Christian group has hired Alton towers?

It's a scare story from a crap newspaper and it means nothing.

They continue to ignore the real issues of integration to make sensationalist nothing reports like this to keep the illiterate masses firmly behind them and voting wherever Murdoch tells them to.

Its a business old sausage.

This is surely key to the decision, I'm not sure the venture should be interpreted as anything other than a money making scheme by the Theme Park elite.

Bear in mind on the 90th anniversary of the battle of the Somme The Sun has the front page 'your country needs ROO' and a picture of Rooney in the Kitchener pose.

Yes indeed, pathetic, but again its all business.

It is a ###### joke, first we arn't allowed to fly our St George flags or have Christmas Lights, then we change the laws for passports. Now we are being discriminated aginst in our own country, it's an outrage.

Yeah, that leaves me a little puzzled because I'm sure I see an England flag on every Tom, Dick and Harry's car and house. When have Christmas Lights ever been banned?

:dunno:

Yeah, that leaves me a little puzzled because I'm sure I see an England flag on every Tom, Dick and Harry's car and house. When have Christmas Lights ever been banned?

:dunno:

In Birmingham asians protested that Christmas lights were offensive to them, so they were taken down.

The car flags is exactly what they were moaning about, they said it was offensive to them.

It is our country. So either put up, or shut up.

To be honest, I'd rather celebrate 'Winterfest' than 'Christmas'. I'm surprised Christians aren't annoyed that their holy period has been contorted so brazenly.

Maybe the BNP can arrange a racists day at Alton Towers to combat this vicious use of everybodies favourite theme park :w00t: ?

Good on the muslims, they know how to organise a day out. They're making other religious groups look plain sloppy! :shifty:

Every so often entire sports stadia are hired for Christian groups. Ashton Gate was used for the "Mission England" evangelistic programme in 1984. Don't recall people getting hot under the collar then.

Schools and colleges are also used for various cultural and/or religious activities during holidays. I recall Wellington School in Somerset hosting an utlra-orthodox Jewish group some years ago, and providing Kosher food for the participants.

As for a muslim day at Alton Towers, why not? It means that rides can be segregated into male and female, thus enabling people to enjoy themselves without hassles, halal meat will be available for the burgers. it's no big deal, and just one day. If other groups can give expression to their lifestyles and beliefs (eg gay pride marches, even right wing nationalist groups walking the streets), why not muslims if they're acting peacefully?

Maybe the BNP can arrange a racists day at Alton Towers to combat this vicious use of everybodies favourite theme park :w00t: ?

How much does it cost to hire Alton Towers for a day? :dunno:

Bristol_born you're showing your true colours now! :laugh:

Archived