IGNORED

Portugal

Big Nose

• Admin

Yes,I agree they fall over for a past time but we should be blaming Rooneys' petulance shouldn't we?

On talksport,Mike Parry was trying to defend him saying he was trying to get his bearings, yeah right!

Rooney was sent off for his reaction to Ronaldo trying to get him sent off.

The ref wasn't interested in anything but awarding the fre-kick up until that point.

Watch his face on a replay for confirmation.

Ronaldo is a c### and I hope he stays at Man U just long enough for Wayne to give him his just desserts on the training field.

Rooney was sent off for his reaction to Ronaldo trying to get him sent off.

The ref wasn't interested in anything but awarding the fre-kick up until that point.

Watch his face on a replay for confirmation.

Ronaldo is a c### and I hope he stays at Man U just long enough for Wayne to give him his just desserts on the training field.

I totally agree with the comments on Ronaldo but that does not excuse Rooneys actions does it?

Hasn't he let himself and us down? Certainly feels like it to me at the mo.

:ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

well, they are arn't they?

:englandsmile4wf:

I've got to agree with Alan Shearer who commentated on the England v Portugal match - Rooney should deck that sly scummer Ronaldo when he next sees him on the Manchester United training pitch. Ronaldo went out of his way to unsettle his Man U team-mate Rooney today - Ronaldo is a sly scumdog dramaqueen*.

* my true sentiments on Ronaldo are for all to see on the subcider forum as they'd be heavily edited on this forum. :farmer:

I've got to agree with Alan Shearer who commentated on the England v Portugal match - Rooney should deck that sly scummer Ronaldo when he next sees him on the Manchester United training pitch. Ronaldo went out of his way to unsettle his Man U team-mate Rooney today - Ronaldo is a sly scumdog dramaqueen*.

* my true sentiments on Ronaldo are for all to see on the subcider forum as they'd be heavily edited on this forum. :farmer:

The first thing I said was exactly that... get on the training pitch and get stuck in to the goofy tit.

Look at Rooney's position during the incident - how on earth was he meant to maliciously stamp on the player from where he was?

The referee had no intention of sending Rooney off, so stating that the red card was for stamping is a cop out. The ref jogged over and put his hand out to indicate who he had given the free kick to.

If he was going to send Rooney off he would have ran in, isolated him and sent him off straight away. So any talk that he was just about to deal with Rooney before the push happened is absolutely twaddle.

Is it just me or does anyone else see the similarities in suporting Bristol City and England. How can a City of half a million people only manage to generate a third division side (or second division for a bit) in the whole of its history. How can a national team of quality players fail to win a single shoot out whilst also having its most petulent players sent off thanks to the remonstrations of one of the opposition (for Ronlado cf Batistuta). I told a friend I wasn't looking forward to seeing the match becuase the same deja vus happen every time. I could not have imagined this one being so similar to past failures. And every time City get in or near the playoffs you just know the same thing is going to happen. It isn't the same players each year - (or every four in England's case) so it must be somehting to do with the psyche of the club/nation. Penalties could almost be approached like a circus act - if you practiced endlessly it should be vitually impossible to miss.

well, they are arn't they?

:englandsmile4wf:

Did you see the wink on the replay ?

Speaks volumes but................

...........you have to blame the refs for buying it - why do they change their decision under pressure from the cheats.

England are not lily white but in fairness I can't remember them besieging the ref to get someone sent off !

Having said all that - we were rubbish really - why take players like Walcott if you have no intention of playing him ?

Crouch - pretty hopeless as a one up striker - Rooney likewise even when fit which he wasn't.

Meanwhile the leading England qualified Premiership scorer ( Bent ) was left at home !

SGE - bloody good riddance - sadly his replacement no better !

Apart from the rooney and ronaldo,wasnt the team tatics negitive and the hole squad selection,just seems strange he took a player in walcott and not defoe or bent,why change the formations when we have been playing with the same formation up to the world cup.

The hole thing is a shambles in my eyes not enough strikers taken.

and another please tell me why was lampard playing tonight,yes he has the most shots in the world cup but to me he didnt look right,would of give that man carrick a chance,

we can debate forever lets hope the ex city man mcclaren has a bit more passion than that of the swede!

Guest Score

Did you see the wink on the replay ?

Speaks volumes but................

...........you have to blame the refs for buying it - why do they change their decision under pressure from the cheats.

England are not lily white but in fairness I can't remember them besieging the ref to get someone sent off !

Having said all that - we were rubbish really - why take players like Walcott if you have no intention of playing him ?

Crouch - pretty hopeless as a one up striker - Rooney likewise even when fit which he wasn't.

Meanwhile the leading England qualified Premiership scorer ( Bent ) was left at home !

SGE - bloody good riddance - sadly his replacement no better !

Great, your back.

I'm just glad sich a valued and much loved poster is back.

You disagree with my comments re England then ?

You are most definitely in a minority - not that that makes you wrong as you are of course entitled to your opinion.

Guest Score

You disagree with my comments re England then ?

You are most definitely in a minority - not that that makes you wrong as you are of course entitled to your opinion.

Nope I didnt say nothing about what you posted but for the record I do agree.

Sven did get it wrong again but we were robbed! Not the best display but once again, honest Egland was cheated, cheated by a Man u team mate. I noticed at kick off, Ronaldo headbutted Rooney to wind him up, and then he rushed over to get Rooney sent off. I hope Ronaldo doesn't break a leg in training, accidently of course.

I would love it if we could lose without being cheated. Our day will come but we will always have ref's agaisnt us everyone hates the english well ###### em, I hope c. ronaldo gets knob rot, maniche that fat **** gets ghonnereah or wateva, we will never win eurovision, the world cup or pretty much anything but at least were not dirty greasy little ****ers!!! :chant6ez::chant6ez::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

It all kicked off in kingswood after mind

ronaldo should pack his bags and leave man u now while he still has the chance the cheating goofy wxxxxr, why would anybody do that to there own club teammate!. we mite not have played very well but we were definetely robbed by that cheating git! the wink said it all in my opinion and rooney should give him a good slap!. :englandsmile4wf::ranting:

Apart from the rooney and ronaldo,wasnt the team tatics negitive and the hole squad selection,just seems strange he took a player in walcott and not defoe or bent,why change the formations when we have been playing with the same formation up to the world cup.

Ronaldo is a total scumdog for doing what he did to his club team-mate Rooney.

At the end of the day Scolari has made his Portuguese team perform above their potential while Sven has made his England team perform below their potential. Scolari for the England job? :englandsmile4wf:

At the end of the day, 75% of the England penalties were messed up - bottom line. If over-paid posers cannot score from the spot then enough said. It was in our own hands. Stop looking for scapegoats ...

Sir, I'm not looking for any scapegoats but even the most impartial observer of the England v Portugal fixture would know that the calibre of England's players far outweighed those of Portugal. At least the FA were right to have attempted to appoint Scolari. :whistle:

Hope France batter them. Diving and all this going up to the refs to get players booked is ruining football atleast we don't get any of that crap in league one.

After just finishing watching the Brazil v France game, France put in the best footballing performance I've yet seen in this world cup. France really deserve to win the tournament on that showing against Brazil. With a load of ageing players France look capable of beating anybody without the need to cheat. :whistle:

To be honest, Ronaldo has got his wish at Man Utd.

He wants a move away to Real Madrid and what better way than to upset the United Golden boy, making it virtually impossible to have the two in the same squad.

The friction in the camp will be enough for Ferguson to get rid of Ronaldo to the highest bidder.

Well that's my conspiracy anyway.

Hope France batter them. Diving and all this going up to the refs to get players booked is ruining football atleast we don't get any of that crap in league one.

Macateer is the biggest tart in the game.

Archived