IGNORED

Look What Some Silly Little Boy Has Done Now

Redminster

If there are any owls fans on this site I apolgise for this posting on your site. The stupid 4rse that wrote this does not speak for me and I'm pretty sure for the majority of BCFC supporters.

I for one think that is tomorrow is just a good game of football with lots of drinking goals and singing oh and 3 points for city that will be enough.

has sent you this email from

U owls fans best hope the games called off cause over 5,000 fans are coming up

from the ruffest regions and the East End stand to get revenge on u with

baseball bats and meat cleavers so my advice dont come !!

EAST EAST EASTENDERS

I hope I am allowed to post this it on here. If not tell me off!

What an absoloute ####, why do these idiots always ruin it for the 90% of us who just want to watch football, there was probably guaranteed some small scuffles up there anyway without the likes of this moron fuelling the fire, and another reason why Steve L and Colin S have concerns about opening the Eastend for the bigger games.

What an absoloute ####, why do these idiots always ruin it for the 90% of us who just want to watch football, there was probably guaranteed some small scuffles up there anyway without the likes of this moron fuelling the fire, and another reason why Steve L and Colin S have concerns about opening the Eastend for the bigger games.
I agree it doesn't help when people like that go around threatening people and then claim to be "Eastenders".

Guest DrFaustus
It is basically saying that about 5000 city followers will be in Sheffield for 1 big fight. What a clever person? CSF or Gas methinks
Chill out Georgie Boy, I don't imagine our "boys" would bother with such ####.

Good luck tomorrow

Archived