IGNORED

Fans Player Of The Month

fRed

Guest puddy_bcfc

for me it would be difficult between Aaron and Tommy, but althougth Aaron has been playin excellent, I think Tommy's alround game has been brilliant over the past month so my votes on him :cool:

As some have rightly pointed out, to ensure a City player wins the award the whole of this forum and the other Independent City Forums, have to vote en mass for one City player. This is what other clubs Forums do.

Therefore if you all vote for Tommy then there is a very good chance he could win it.

All or nothing as they say!

and if anyone wants a defunct but accessable email address, then let me know...!
I've voted on there before and I only get one e-mail a month from them.

Just tick all the 'no' boxes concerning all their offers and click the big red X at the end and it should be fine.

Just got an error message whilst trying to place my vote

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while attempting to establish a connection to the service.

The most likely cause of this problem is that the service is not currently running. You can use the 'Services' Control Panel to verify that the service is running and to restart it if necessary.

Windows NT error number 2 occurred.

Please inform the site administrator that this error has occurred (be sure to include the contents of this page in your message to the administrator).

????????????????????????

Archived