IGNORED

Getting Close With Our European Partners

Guest DrFaustus

San migel anyone? :D

Did you hear Lawro's hilarious quip yesterday? Motty announces that Portuguese defender Miguel mis-placed a pass, our Scouse pundit/comedian came out with "more like San Miguel there!"

Gawd help us all.

Did you hear Lawro's hilarious quip yesterday? Motty announces that Portuguese defender Miguel mis-placed a pass, our Scouse pundit/comedian came out with "more like San Miguel there!"

Gawd help us all.

I know how cheesy was that! The poor guy must get that all the time. Embarrassing :D

Guest DrFaustus

Sick bag anyone?

No thanks mate. Can you get me a quote for a flight to Barca in November?

Stop changing yer roots to black Dolls, it doesn't suit a blondie.

I know how cheesy was that! The poor guy must get that all the time. Embarrassing :D

Lawro's the ultimate embarrassing dad - eccentric and full of crap jokes, only he gets to say them on TV!

His overuse of "...not!" at the end of sarcastic comments shows that he hasn't moved on since the early 90s!

Gawd help us all.

Yes, I heard that. The bloke is such a tool. I also liked it when he told Motty off for using his word pernickety.

Yes, I heard that. The bloke is such a tool. I also liked it when he told Motty off for using his word pernickety.

And Motty duly apologised. The two of them are an absolute dream team. They sum up exactly how twee the BBC is.

No thanks mate. Can you get me a quote for a flight to Barca in November?

Here ya go me dear, I only got you one way, cos you never mentioned anything about coming back, not that I'm trying to get rid of ya.

Your flight shopping basket for

1 adult

IPB ImageFlights

Wednesday 01 November

Bristol to Barcelona

flight 6025; dep. Wed 01 Nov 10:25

arr. Wed 01 Nov 13:40

£20.99

(per person)

Cost of your selection

Airfare per adult or child

£20.99

(per person)

Taxes and charges per adult or child

£5.00

(per person)

Total amount due:

1 adult

£25.99

(total cost)

Here ya go folks, less than 26 quid to get rid of the doc, whos in? :chant6ez:

Here ya go me dear, I only got you one way, cos you never mentioned anything about coming back, not that I'm trying to get rid of ya.

Your flight shopping basket for

1 adult

IPB ImageFlights

Wednesday 01 November

Bristol to Barcelona

flight 6025; dep. Wed 01 Nov 10:25

arr. Wed 01 Nov 13:40

£20.99

(per person)

Cost of your selection

Airfare per adult or child

£20.99

(per person)

Taxes and charges per adult or child

£5.00

(per person)

Total amount due:

1 adult

£25.99

(total cost)

Here ya go folks, less than 26 quid to get rid of the doc, whos in? :chant6ez:

I'm PM you with my credit card details

Guest DrFaustus

I'm PM you with my credit card details

Careful Tone, they might get read by hackers. Oops wrong thread :D

Cheers Dolly by the way. Can you sort me out some spending money too? Muchas gracias mi amiga.

Guest DrFaustus

Ask Dopey Dunford, if hes got 18 mil for a new stadium, I'm sure he can bung you some beer money :dance:

If you believe that one......

Anyone ever been to Barcelona by the way? It's supposed to be the cojones is it not?

Guest DrFaustus

A few beers and some piella and its viva espania!!!!

Nah. The downs is better for chilled lemonade, ice cream and a few nibbles. Apparently.

Guest DrFaustus

I hear they got secuiry cameras out there peeking on folk who errrr have a few nibbles. Any gulity parties out there????

Filming people eating? Whatever will these perverts think of next?

And Motty duly apologised. The two of them are an absolute dream team. They sum up exactly how twee the BBC is.

Not forgetting Motson's "Most players play with either their head or their heart, but John Terry plays with both". Most of the others played (with a few notable exceptions Hargreaves, Crouch and the defence in general) without any heart and a few ran around like headless chickens.

At least the Portugese played with some balls although it was a close run thing for Carvalho!

Not forgetting Motson's "Most players play with either their head or their heart, but John Terry plays with both". Most of the others played (with a few notable exceptions Hargreaves, Crouch and the defence in general) without any heart and a few ran around like headless chickens.

At least the Portugese played with some balls although it was a close run thing for Carvalho!

That was a very profound line from the senile old twerp, wasn't it!

:D

Guest DrFaustus

:D

Fit birds everywhere, bloody hot and very picturesque but fairly pricey. Good clubs too.

Fank yoo Bazzer. A message from my sponsor:

Gracias todo. Te quiero.

Bloody wop ;)

Archived