IGNORED

Have Leeds Finally Gone Bust?

Never to the dark side

Guest RedwardsV1

Not exactley sure what this has 2 do with Bristol City FC but whatever :cool: , I don't really mind if nething happens 2 Leeds they're going to get relegated ne way and we will play em next season

I really believe it takes a big club to go to the wall to wake everyone up in the sport; there's too much complacency over this "lets go into Administration and everything will be ok" rubbish.

Players wages HAVE to be capped for the sake of football. TV will not stump up any more cash and if players continue to demand £90,000 a week in the most recent case then all but a handful of clubs will go to the wall.

Shooting most agents will also help.

well i hope they don't go bust they are a big club that should continue to function. So if they go bust does that mean that every team that has played them this season will get an automatic 3 points given to them? :cool:

There were tow consortiums interested, one backed by trevor Cherry and an ex Chairman of Huddersield backed out last night after having the books scutinised for twoweeks.

The other is expected to make an offer of around £20m - against debts of £100+m - and is expected to get the green light from creditors as the only hope left.

Archived