IGNORED

Looking Trim

megansdad

somewhat of a surprise were I to believe everything I read on the forum but picture on main site shows no signs of overindulgence in anything other than summer training!!! Take note GJ!

Then why did he have a four pack of Tennants under his arm in another picture? The only reason he was running was cos the offie shut for lunch from 12 till 1.

somewhat of a surprise were I to believe everything I read on the forum but picture on main site shows no signs of overindulgence in anything other than summer training!!! Take note GJ!

I thought he was hardly moving in that picture. :whistle:

If you're over weight with your top off your going to look overweight however quick the exposure. Stewart looks in good shape physically - he may or may not be fit but his physical condition looks good.

In fact all the players look in toned and in good shape. Gone are the days when players let themselves go during the close season and then spent 3 weeks running around in black plastic bags to 'sweat out' their indulgences.

Speaking to the players at a function at the end of the season each one of them had been given a personal fitness and weight target to meet on their return. This makes sense and means that less work has to be done on fitness and more work can be done on tactics and building a football team.

He could be the fittest and fastest player in the world, but he still is'nt going to get a game under GJ.

We finally have a manager who cares as much about a players personality as their ability. And i am afraid to say when the going got tough some players got going, and some just bitched at the manager. Those players lost the confidence of the manager, and are very unlikley to be playing again.

I love the way some of us try and deduct some big conclusions from a mili mili mili mili second photo. Some of the things i could be accused of in my photos!!! :blush:

Well, at least it's better than unsubstantiated rumour.

The photo might only be a split second but it does prove that he hasn't spent the last 6 months lying in a bar unconscious after binging on cider.

But then, he was the fittest player at this time last year and it didn't stop people making stuff up so I doubt it will make a difference.

He looked just as fit and trim at the start of last season. Didn't do much good, though. I hope he comes good but I think the best thing all round is for him to find another club.

He looked just as fit and trim at the start of last season. Didn't do much good, though. I hope he comes good but I think the best thing all round is for him to find another club.

Well, if he looks as trim as this after going on the pish for a few months, imagine what he'd look like after taking up crack! GJ, you know what to do.

Let it go and him :dunno: countless chances and he has failed to deliver;

Well, at least it's better than unsubstantiated rumour.

The photo might only be a split second but it does prove that he hasn't spent the last 6 months lying in a bar unconscious after binging on cider.

But then, he was the fittest player at this time last year and it didn't stop people making stuff up so I doubt it will make a difference.

I think it's 'bingeing' Nibor ... but I could be wrong.

Why not comment on how trim the rest of the squad look then! why just choose him :ranting:

Erm, because noone's spent the last 6 month posting repeatedly how they're all unfit and out on the piss all the time perhaps?!

I think it's 'bingeing' Nibor ... but I could be wrong.

Either I think, could be wrong as well though.

Let it go and him :dunno: countless chances and he has failed to deliver;

Bugger has he had countless chances. Gj refused to give him a chance in a team that was performing well, The only time he got a chance was when all the players around him were under performing.

MS has been made a scapegoat for last season IMHO.

thanks Nibor- eloquently put- clealry my point is that Stewart looks fit despite what the knockers on here would have us believe- none of the rest of the squad get the same treatment.

I hope he stays and plays his way back in to favour- if he does we will have a better chance of going up.

Bugger has he had countless chances. Gj refused to give him a chance in a team that was performing well, The only time he got a chance was when all the players around him were under performing.

MS has been made a scapegoat for last season IMHO.

A good player of his supposed quality should be able to impose his quality on the game, shouldnt he?!? :(

thanks Nibor- eloquently put- clealry my point is that Stewart looks fit despite what the knockers on here would have us believe- none of the rest of the squad get the same treatment.

I hope he stays and plays his way back in to favour- if he does we will have a better chance of going up.

That what my point was also, i don't feel MS is so special that we should all discuss how he looks and not the rest of the squad.

But as i said before in previous posts, its good to see MS and Steve Phillips back :D

I'm getting a feeling of De javu here. I recall last year seeing photos of the team during pre season down on Brean Sands.

Scott Goldbourne won the race from memory and Leroy Lita looked very trim and fit. Hope we don't decide to get rid of our best again this year.

I'm getting a feeling of De javu here. I recall last year seeing photos of the team during pre season down on Brean Sands.

Scott Goldbourne won the race from memory and Leroy Lita looked very trim and fit. Hope we don't decide to get rid of our best again this year.

Just because they can run though, doesnt mean they are good players :rofl2br:

Paula Radcliffe is good isnt she :blink:

Just because they can run though, doesnt mean they are good players :rofl2br:

Paula Radcliffe is good isnt she :blink:

Could be the left winger we need !! You know, plenty of stamina, could even make tea at half time and sarnies after the game. Sign her up I say !

Archived