IGNORED

Marc Goodfellow

bartolona

Just remember he contributed a goal in one of Citys best and most exciting game in the past few years.

I remember that one, he scored a quality goal from outside the box. Never felt he was really given a proper chance.

I remember that one, he scored a quality goal from outside the box. Never felt he was really given a proper chance.

I don't thing he was tone, but he was one of those little players that even if they did, i stil felt wasnt in the game if you get me.

Showed potential but obviously has not cut it.

I don't thing he was tone, but he was one of those little players that even if they did, i stil felt wasnt in the game if you get me.

Showed potential but obviously has not cut it.

Yeah, know what you mean. Tended to drift in and out. Showed touches of brilliance and then nothing. Hope he gets a chance at Bury to show what he can do, however, will need to be consistant.

Just remember he contributed a goal in one of Citys best and most exciting game in the past few years.

I think its that away game versus Notts County where we won last minutes from a jolly goodfellow goal on his debut. :dance:

I was there to see.

If not the game you're on about then still, that was a good game!

Agree with you there.

Under the right manager, he'll be a good little winger, weaving in and out, placing the ball at the feet of a target man.

Always wanted to see him on the left, and a fit Murray on the right...............

Anyway, hope he does well up there.

:farmer:

Was that the 1-1 draw away to Hartlepool in the Play-Off Semi??

:dunno:

Was that the 1-1 draw away to Hartlepool in the Play-Off Semi??

:dunno:

No that was Rouge.

It must be the home match decider v. Hartlepool or 'Robbo's game' when he set up Goodfellow with the first and of course notched that unforgettable winner.

Archived