IGNORED

Evolution I Up.

WTFiGO!?!

I think all signs are pointing towards us becoming more giraffe like as the centurys pass, we're certainly getting taller and I think what with our mentle willingless to follow the 'raffe's lead our bodies will innately follow suit too.

Any other theories on how we may have developed in about 10,000 years time?

I feel there may be some slight Bias to your feelings! :blink: xxx

How dare you!

No, I was going to keep it quiet as it is research yet to be published by a leading natural scientitst I was speaking to, Prof. Shneider-Poppadom, who tried to explain the theory but it was all scientific jargon to me. He seemed very convinced though and I think Tone's revelations do help back his claim. I think our human-giraffe succesors are very fortunate if indeed this is the case.

Anyways, a rare appearence from you Dinky, hows the new job?

I have noticed that my skin has a slight orangey colour with strange blotches. My ears and toungue seem to have become bigger also.

There could be some truth in your theory :blink:

Is the bark on the trees also quite alluring? Lickable even?

Did your mum complain of horns when giving birth to you?

Could you kill a lion with one kick?

How dare you!

No, I was going to keep it quiet as it is research yet to be published by a leading natural scientitst I was speaking to, Prof. Shneider-Poppadom, who tried to explain the theory but it was all scientific jargon to me. He seemed very convinced though and I think Tone's revelations do help back his claim. I think our human-giraffe succesors are very fortunate if indeed this is the case.

Anyways, a rare appearence from you Dinky, hows the new job?

There is a good reason that you are nocturnal. There is a good reason for you to not normally be awake at 9.06 am too. And, I beleive, there is also a reason behind the allegid "Prof. Shneider-Poppadom"'s appearance in this thread - is that reason crack or crack related?

Evolution for the human race is over and has been for about 50 years.

Evolution is all about survival of the fittest and death of the least fit before they reach childbearing age.

Unfortunately childbearing age for the least fit seems to be about 13 these days and we keep them alive with benefits and free council flats!

Is the bark on the trees also quite alluring? Lickable even?

Did your mum complain of horns when giving birth to you?

Could you kill a lion with one kick?

Yes especially the Sap covered bits

No, she just complains in general

Let me try it on the neighbours cat and I'll get back to you.

For the sake of the Earth's future i hope you recycle your mountains of brown paper. :pray:

Of course, I put it all in a big black plastic sack !!

There is a good reason that you are nocturnal. There is a good reason for you to not normally be awake at 9.06 am too. And, I beleive, there is also a reason behind the allegid "Prof. Shneider-Poppadom"'s appearance in this thread - is that reason crack or crack related?

9.06!!! - I've usually had my morning break by then I'll have you know!

There is however a silver lining to attending the funeral of a distant relative, not only do I have a 2 1/2 hour working day, I get to have a morning talking utter bollox session on here. Incidentally I think Nibor's post is lies and have put all my faith into this Shneider-Poppadom's theory. (How can you not trust a half German half Indian man with a name like that?) The downside to the day was having to explain to people who last saw me when I was only this tall, or indeed complete randoms, w(ho)tf I am in relation to my brothers, wtf I'm doing with my life and not only that I had to sound interested.

I HATE FAMILY OCCASIONS!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THE ABOVE IS ALL LIES - EVERYTHING IS CRACK RELATED!

I was going to keep it quiet as it is research yet to be published by a leading natural scientitst I was speaking to, Prof. Shneider-Poppadom, who tried to explain the theory but it was all scientific jargon to me.

Are you sure the voice on the other end of the line wasn't Trev putting on a pseudo-Indo-kraut accent?

Evolution for the human race is over and has been for about 50 years.

Not if we want to catch up with 'raffekind, they're speeding ahead (we'd have to evolve a fair deal just to be neck and neck with them! :D )

Archived