8+ players injured

no strikers

a fat pensioner for a goalie

a very upset crowd

no goals in 280+ mins of open play

need i go on

take my advice and get some money on odds are 13/10 :cool:

Guest ozzieowl
That stand we will be in looks huge. Just hope I don't end up on the bottom tier though as it doesn't look like the view would be too good from there.
they wont open the bottom so your safe :cool:

aye u will win 2moro

we have

8+ players injured

no strikers

a fat pensioner for a goalie

a very upset crowd

no goals in 280+ mins of open play

need i go on

take my advice and get some money on odds are 13/10  :cool:

I never take anything for granted. Only a mug would. How do you know that one or two of your kids wont get a chance and shine, you dont.

If someone had said to you 5 years ago that you would be a mid table division 2 team in 5 years, you would have told them to F Off, but it has happened. Like i said, NEVER TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED.

did anyone go when they got promoted under Francis. We lost 3-1 but we scored a screamer(Wayne Allison i think). We where waiting to applaud the wednesday team on thier lap of honour but a copper just wanted to push us out the exits typical s.y.p...are they any better? i doubt it.

Guest DrFaustus

No matter how many you take, make sure you good people pay proper respect to those who died in 1989 watching the peoples game.

Only greed and incompetence caused those horrific deaths, nothing else.

Guest ozzieowl
I never take anything for granted. Only a mug would. How do you know that one or two of your kids wont get a chance and shine, you dont.

If someone had said to you 5 years ago that you would be a mid table division 2 team in 5 years, you would have told them to F Off, but it has happened. Like i said, NEVER TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED.

fair enough

but ive watched wedneday home and away for 27 years, and on the current form, barring 3 of your players getting sent off and the rest developing gout on the way up itll be an away win.

if you dont win ill streak at full time, so you better pray :cool:

Last time i went there was in the early 90's for a midweek league game.

Lost (0-2 i think!) but it is a superb ground, and that was before it was all-seated with a then capacity of around 66,000!!.

Think there was about 30,000 that night as SW were on their way up.

Archived