IGNORED

Hello Bristol City Fans

the_real_city

How do you see your season going? I see you've brought in some useful players, Jevons certainly stands out as someone who gets on the scoresheet regularly. I think you'll go up with Forest personally, although teams like Millwall, Crewe, maybe even swansea will push you hard.

I'm quite optimisitic about Cardiff doing well, maybe knocking on the door of the playoffs. weve signed Loovens (feyenoord), Mark Howard (Arsenal), Stephen McPhail (Barns), Chopra (Newcastle) and McNaughton (Aberdeen). Of Course Koumas is a priority and Kerrea Gilbert frm Arsenal has been strongly linked.

So it's lookin possible that in 2 seasons we could be in the same league. Would be good is Cardiff, Swansea, and Bristol City could all get in there. We have a severe Lack of local derbys.

Your thoughts?

How do you see your season going? I see you've brought in some useful players, Jevons certainly stands out as someone who gets on the scoresheet regularly. I think you'll go up with Forest personally, although teams like Millwall, Crewe, maybe even swansea will push you hard.

I'm quite optimisitic about Cardiff doing well, maybe knocking on the door of the playoffs. weve signed Loovens (feyenoord), Mark Howard (Arsenal), Stephen McPhail (Barns), Chopra (Newcastle) and McNaughton (Aberdeen). Of Course Koumas is a priority and Kerrea Gilbert frm Arsenal has been strongly linked.

So it's lookin possible that in 2 seasons we could be in the same league. Would be good is Cardiff, Swansea, and Bristol City could all get in there. We have a severe Lack of local derbys.

Your thoughts?

I think were not going to do too badly this season. With the way GJ had us working as a team and the good run of results towards the end of last season, things are looking positive indeed. We still need a couple of signings though.

Your mob have made some good signings, especially Chopra and Glen Loovens, who I thought was quite highly rated in Holland (he was also good on Champ Manager a couple of seasons ago). Mcphail is a great passer of the ball, but maybe a little lightweight. If he's paired with Koumas it wont be the toughest of midfields.

I think you can do well, but I don't think you're promotion material yet.

Best of luck next year though.

Your thoughts?

Thanks for your post mate, I'm affraid you've set yourself up for a mighty fall though as we really do have some complete prats on this site who will just lay into you for 1. being welsh and 2. Being a Cardiff fan.

IMO mate, i think we are not strong enough in Centre Mid. We need a ball winner in the mould of Tommy Doc/Gattuso (!) to complement Cole Skuse. I also think we lack pace on the left wing and i don't think we have got anybody with lightening pace that is going to worry teams. Jevo and Brooker are 2 proven strikers and really should hit 40 goals between them but i just think we're going to be to predictable.

Never the less, I'm still as optimistic as ever, I'm confident this is going to be our season and everything that ive written above will be proven wrong :pray:

You lot have made some good signings as well and i agree, i think you'll be in and around the play offs. As for Derbys, its going to be bus only if we do go up thanks the minority of pillocks we have at our beloved clubs :ranting:

All the best for the season though

I'd be gutted if Parry goes. Ever since coming from Hereford he's been a breeze of fresh air. A committed, pacy 100 percent winger with no lack of skill. We only got him for 75,000 and it was a great bargain by lennie at the time. Unfortunately he got hit with a big injury against Forest after returning from a previous injury. At the end of last season he was back and getting into form but run out of games, so Dave Jones i don't believe has seen him properly. He also set up a goal and was magnificent on his wales debut, as well as scoring V canada in a friendly. He is small but hes scored a good few headers and even played up front about a season and half ago to compensate for loosing earnie and thorne to an injury.

Well to sum that up hes a very good player who i don't want to see leave my club!

p.s - we just signed Roger Johnson, wycombe's 23yd old Captain and CB. anyone seen him play?

Your thoughts?

We have a decent chance of doing well, although need a Defensive midfielder in the Tommy Doc mould, but they don`t come around at that class to often. We also need a left midfielder.

You have a chance of doing well, with a stable manager and decent squad I`d expect you to be from 6th-10th yet in all honesty hope you finish 24th and go bust.

I'd be gutted if Parry goes. Ever since coming from Hereford he's been a breeze of fresh air. A committed, pacy 100 percent winger with no lack of skill. We only got him for 75,000 and it was a great bargain by lennie at the time. Unfortunately he got hit with a big injury against Forest after returning from a previous injury. At the end of last season he was back and getting into form but run out of games, so Dave Jones i don't believe has seen him properly. He also set up a goal and was magnificent on his wales debut, as well as scoring V canada in a friendly. He is small but hes scored a good few headers and even played up front about a season and half ago to compensate for loosing earnie and thorne to an injury.

Well to sum that up hes a very good player who i don't want to see leave my club!

p.s - we just signed Roger Johnson, wycombe's 23yd old Captain and CB. anyone seen him play?

Never seen him play. Swansea were after him though. :laugh::laugh:

Your thoughts?

Human life found in Cardiff!!

Personally I hope you go down, but for your sake, cos you seem decent, I hope you do well. (What?)

The signings you've made may make you the bargain each way bet this season

Your thoughts?

That would be a nice division, always enjoyed my trips to NP, first was a little hairy as it was the one just before you played Leeds, but the second one was a good trip, with no trouble and a great atmosphere, the playoff semi was very odd as the atmosphere was very, very tense, until you scored.

If we end up staying down then i want you lot to come down as the derbys always create a good atmosphere, but hopefully we can join you in the Championship, and renew the old rivalry as it's been a little dull having only Swindle to deal with and they aren't very interesting at all :)

Don't think you will make the playoffs, but if your new players who are all good bed in a gel quickly then you are in with a chance, but as someone else said your centre mid may proove a little lightweight, but you hae some quality players.

Archived