IGNORED

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Waffleflap

Saw the chillis last night in reading and have to say how amazing they are live.

They done about 10 off their new album and a great mixture of their old stuff.

Musically they are up there with the best around, and if you don't believe me, go and see for yourself.

Id also say that Flea is by far the best Bass player around at the moment. He sends out dance grooves that blow your mind and the man is so full of energy.Him and John Frusciante(most under-rated guitarist and singer) had a jam that just got the whole crowd pumped right up.The Chillis really are a class act and a must see

Also like to point out that Ben Harper was also quality with a sound similar to the late jimi Hendrix.

All in all a great night out and a quality stadium all round. ( you can actually have a pee without queing) CITY TAKE NOTE.

I was there too and it was a great concert.

I'd never really heard any of Ben Harper's stuff but after last night that will change.

First time at the stadium for me too and it really is nice... but leaving the car park was a nightmare!

I was there too and it was a great concert.

I'd never really heard any of Ben Harper's stuff but after last night that will change.

First time at the stadium for me too and it really is nice... but leaving the car park was a nightmare!

when they played blood sugar sex magic....one of those moments when everything in the world is ok...

ben harper is fantastic....pick up the live album......live from mars.....supreme stuff...

third time seeing the chilis for me....they get better all the time

Archived