IGNORED

What Dressing Room Weapons Has Gary Johnson

tower crane red

:city: well as the new season nears what new weapons has gary bought in the summer to drop in to the dressing room this season when he needs to drop them if the players are in need of a pick me up tonic pep talk from the manager.

has gary johnson used up his hand grenades or has the police had a hand grenade amnesty and he has handed them in.

lets hope no weapons of massdistruction are needed :D

post-3011-1152036037.gif

Don't tell Lee Peacock....... he'll be back like a shot.......

And cristian roberts but that's ok because I rated him (no, this isn't an attempt to start another thread ... ). Just watched his last minute goal against the monkey hangers at ashton in that famous play-off semi - what a legend.

:city: well as the new season nears what new weapons has gary bought in the summer to drop in to the dressing room this season when he needs to drop them if the players are in need of a pick me up tonic pep talk from the manager.

has gary johnson used up his hand grenades or has the police had a hand grenade amnesty and he has handed them in.

Tinman had a chuffing tickling stick.

For any toff/snob royalist types that think they're too good to play and win for the mighty BCFC I will loan Gary Johnson my French Republican guillotine that did chop the head of many a haughty toff/snob :shifty: .......

IPB Image

Archived