IGNORED

Hold Music

barry_manc

Not sure, but think I might have done a thread like this before.... Pfft I don't know. My memories shot.

Anyway, was on hold to a customer before and they had that song "Luh-ving youuu, is easy cos your booodifuhuhulll, do be do be do doooo, AHH AHH AHHHHHHH" And I was just singing along cos it's a hilarious song (they use it in south park one epsiode and the chap that sings the high bit triggers off a bomb with his shreek) and just as I sang the high pitched bit the customer answered and laughed at me etc. Was a bit shameful but, pfft, all in a days work.

So, I just wanted to give a 'bigup' to hold music cos it's got comedy potential and makes the day go that much quicker... French people have crap hold music.

Whats wrong with Plastic Bertrand?

"Ca Plane Pour Moi"

Is that a song about what Heather does when she's out of Immac?

French hold music is crap. Lots of Robbie Williams, and songs like "the lion sleeps tonight" and then some Blue, just random concoctions of shoite really - which could nicely summerise their society :D

Is that a song about what Heather does when she's out of Immac?

French hold music is crap. Lots of Robbie Williams, and songs like "the lion sleeps tonight" and then some Blue, just random concoctions of shoite really - which could nicely summerise their society :D

I do agree that French music is crap.

Why is it that any music that comes from any European country is always absolute tripe?

Archived