IGNORED

Zinedine Zidane

Big Red Rich

With Tommy D's high profile alledged addiction to the fags, I was surprised to see ZZ having a sneaky ciggie in The Sun today.

I've seen ex gas player Andy Gurney smoking like a chimney at Cheltenham Races a few years ago and Freddy Flintoff has been known to enjoy a fag.

It seems that the Italian, French and Spanish players enjoy a smoke rather than a drink, in your opinion which one is worse?

Would you rather one of our players what regularly seen drunk or seen arriving to a game with a fag on the go?

Anybody know of any other sportsmen that smoke? Phill 'The Cat' Tuffnell springs to mind and so does Shane Warne!!

Didnt know ZiZu smoked!

Saw an interview with Mourhino who said that 5 or 6 of his team smoke!

Have seen Rio and James smoking. But they're probably just part timers.

I don't think it really effects a lot of players, cos it only cuts out your stamina, and the majority of players only rely on short sprints. Obviously it doesnt help any

Really? That Many? I wonder how many here will close when the ban happens here.

So it said on the radio, many of them country pubs which apparently are the breeding ground for traditional Irish music.

As for this country, you can multiply that figure ten fold at least, and they'll mostlybe the old fashioned sort of pub the genuine pub goer cherishes the most.

So it said on the radio, many of them country pubs which apparently are the breeding ground for traditional Irish music.

As for this country, you can multiply that figure ten fold at least, and they'll mostlybe the old fashioned sort of pub the genuine pub goer cherishes the most.

Quite right, many already have as no potential Publican wants to take over the lease.

My local is a smokers paradise. The Landlady is very very worried about her future and her livelihood.

I doubt anyone would ever have commented on Doherty smoking if he was playing even a tenth as effectively as Zidane. It was only an issue because he couldn't move after 60 minutes.

Drinking isn't as immediately bad for your fitness as smoking (you can exercise off the effects of alcohol) but it doesn't help.

I doubt anyone would ever have commented on Doherty smoking if he was playing even a tenth as effectively as Zidane. It was only an issue because he couldn't move after 60 minutes.

Drinking isn't as immediately bad for your fitness as smoking (you can exercise off the effects of alcohol) but it doesn't help.

It was interesting watching the History of Football on the Documenatry Channel recently.

They frequently showed clips of international games with players having a smoke on the touchline. They even showed one clip of one game with a couple of players, Italians or Hungarians I think, having a swig from a bottle of wine during a break in the game. And that was in the 50's.

It was interesting watching the History of Football on the Documenatry Channel recently.

They frequently showed clips of international games with players having a smoke on the touchline. They even showed one clip of one game with a couple of players, Italians or Hungarians I think, having a swig from a bottle of wine during a break in the game. And that was in the 50's.

Nowt wrong with that, it's helped me through many a skirmish on the pitch!

With Tommy D's high profile alledged addiction to the fags, I was surprised to see ZZ having a sneaky ciggie in The Sun today.

I've seen ex gas player Andy Gurney smoking like a chimney at Cheltenham Races a few years ago and Freddy Flintoff has been known to enjoy a fag.

It seems that the Italian, French and Spanish players enjoy a smoke rather than a drink, in your opinion which one is worse?

Would you rather one of our players what regularly seen drunk or seen arriving to a game with a fag on the go?

Anybody know of any other sportsmen that smoke? Phill 'The Cat' Tuffnell springs to mind and so does Shane Warne!!

Well you seem to do both Richie. Depends how you interpret the word 'Sportsman' I suppose!

Archived