IGNORED

One Year On

robins72

Can we just spare 2 minutes today guys for those 52 that died on the underground and the bus in London a year ago. It really puts things into perspective when we have a whinge about the smaller things in life(me included). Those innocent people were just on their way to work and doing their day to day things before those evil people decided to destruct our country.

2 minutes silence at Midday thats all.

Rest in peace.

I feel split on this one......

Yes, awful...................... gone but not forgoten

No, we have to get on with life and the threats that are yet to come.

Conclusion.................... life goes on as it has after every war or atrocity it is the best way of proving that 'They Have Not Beaten Our Spirit' and never will

We should not forget and two mins silence is not much to ask but it was one o'clock before I realised and the world keeps spinning.................. heartless............. no that is not the way I am

But how many of us will hold a two mins silence for a little known Brazilian electrician that was shot dead in error a few weeks after the 7th July 2005?

I trust you understand my bigger picture view of the world and that you do not judge me hashly for holding it?

But how many of us will hold a two mins silence for a little known Brazilian electrician that was shot dead in error a few weeks after the 7th July 2005?

Very well said DC. We should think of the many victims worldwide of this unnecessary conflict: of those killed and injured in the 7/7 bombings in London; of the Iraqi civilians killed & injured by US & British forces; of the US & British servicemen killed on duty in Iraq and Afganistan. And so on. There can be no winners.

Archived