IGNORED

Barred From Revos!

barry_manc

Got barred from revos last night, anyone else had that? Am not too parched cos they wont remember one skinhead from the next, unless they've got some evil system to remember me? Like pictures or something that they circulate between branches? Being a bit para I'm sure, just wondered if anyone knew the score with this? I don't want to be barred the birds are well fit in there.

Got barred from revos last night, anyone else had that? Am not too parched cos they wont remember one skinhead from the next, unless they've got some evil system to remember me? Like pictures or something that they circulate between branches? Being a bit para I'm sure, just wondered if anyone knew the score with this? I don't want to be barred the birds are well fit in there.

What did you get barred for?

We were fairly rowdy and loud all night, managed to clear any area we were in cos of it, and by the end my mate was shouting his head off C### this and C### that, and started throwing pint glasses about. He did that while I was skinning up under the table, so we all got the Spanish Archer.

They wont circulate that will they it's fairly minor

We were fairly rowdy and loud all night, managed to clear any area we were in cos of it, and by the end my mate was shouting his head off C### this and C### that, and started throwing pint glasses about. He did that while I was skinning up under the table, so we all got the Spanish Archer.

It seems that the real bits that they seem to circulate through "pub watch" is the fighting and dealing. I don't think that being rowdy really warrants a long term ban but give it a month or two.

I got kicked out of one of my local boozers by a bouncer litterally because they wanted me to feel their wrath. All I did was kick their pikey kid out of a gym I used to work at because she was mouthing off at the receptionist and two years later she got her opportunity for her so called revenge. Some people are just petty!

Thats why I don't go on the Waterfront........

Reckon you'll be alright in a few weeks though.

It seems that the real bits that they seem to circulate through "pub watch" is the fighting and dealing. I don't think that being rowdy really warrants a long term ban but give it a month or two.

I got kicked out of one of my local boozers by a bouncer litterally because they wanted me to feel their wrath. All I did was kick their pikey kid out of a gym I used to work at because she was mouthing off at the receptionist and two years later she got her opportunity for her so called revenge. Some people are just petty!

Bouncers are petty conts, and normally they're bored as well which doesnt help matters. Yeh doubt they'd bother with this, think I might try going back tonight see what they're like. Got offered a lift home off these pigs as well, and they looked at my tweed and just ignored it! Weirdos.

Thats why I don't go on the Waterfront........

Reckon you'll be alright in a few weeks though.

It's in manchester, but, I quite like the waterfront, my uncles opening a bar where Brannigans used to be that'll be fairly upmarket, should attract a higher calibre of person :)

Bouncers are petty conts, and normally they're bored as well which doesnt help matters. Yeh doubt they'd bother with this, think I might try going back tonight see what they're like. Got offered a lift home off these pigs as well, and they looked at my tweed and just ignored it! Weirdos.

The tweeds probably why they offered you a lift home.

It's in manchester, but, I quite like the waterfront, my uncles opening a bar where Brannigans used to be that'll be fairly upmarket, should attract a higher calibre of person :)

Is that quatre verte? Part of a resturaunt and cooking school? To me it seems a funny place to have a "nice" establishment with the lovely lloyds bar next door.

The tweeds probably why they offered you a lift home.

Is that quatre verte? Part of a resturaunt and cooking school? To me it seems a funny place to have a "nice" establishment with the lovely lloyds bar next door.

It was like they saww the tweed and just didnt think anything of it. Strange.

Yeh! That's the palce, it's opened already? You been in? Whats it like? It is a bit odd putting it there, but I think the council are trying to 'up-class' the area. Not sure about how good the cooking school will be, but the food is gorgeous, but fairly pricey.

It was like they saww the tweed and just didnt think anything of it. Strange.

Yeh! That's the palce, it's opened already? You been in? Whats it like? It is a bit odd putting it there, but I think the council are trying to 'up-class' the area. Not sure about how good the cooking school will be, but the food is gorgeous, but fairly pricey.

I don't think it has opened yet but I know about the other one in clifton.

They could do with upgrading the quality of people who frequent the waterfront. Fight city down there at the moment (bloody rowdy idiots :devil: )

I don't think it has opened yet but I know about the other one in clifton.

They could do with upgrading the quality of people who frequent the waterfront. Fight city down there at the moment (bloody rowdy idiots :devil: )

Heh, saw one woman take on about 5 bouncers at that old Brannigans. The bouncers got a beasting, they were pishing out blood and they had to close the club! She just left goin "right lets get back ta 'Aaartcliff" funny as.

Barry.................. it's time to rethink your life?????? :)

He has Dorset, but after much thought he still prefers crunch cream biscuits to young ladies. :o

I reckon barry needs a nice big mortgage, that's a surefire way of concentrating your thoughts, and cutting down on the booze.

He has Dorset, but after much thought he still prefers crunch cream biscuits to young ladies. :o

I reckon barry needs a nice big mortgage, that's a surefire way of concentrating your thoughts, and cutting down on the booze.

But would that eat into his biscuit budget (£350 per month)?

For Baz, eating a biscuit is safe sex!

Is that the one that used to be Rocinantes? That used to be me local, got some funny memories of that place?

Yes mate so do you know any of the owners? Always used to be in there and worked there for a bit too so might well have bumped into you! Hear it was the height of the coke scene in the mid 90's :D

It's time to

Push the button.

I feel like I need to rethink a lot at the momment, think I've got a 6 day comedown...

You mean being a lairy Wes Brown-a-like from the Nailsea sticks isn't the way to go??

What do you suggest? Less cross-dressing?

Lairy? Wes Brown? Nailsea? Dunno where you got that from, but I'd suggest sacking yuor researcher.

As for the less cross-dressing suggestion....

:Crazy:

:o

Where you also my careers advisor?

Crunch Creams aren't better than young ladies, it's a fact. In fact, I have been a whole week since last buying any crunchers! Have found these jammy crunch things, raspberry's in the middle and cream.. PHWOAR!

Did have a go at a young lady the other day for gettin crumbs in my bed. Well when I say had a go... (elbow drop)

But would that eat into his biscuit budget (£350 per month)?

For Baz, eating a biscuit is safe sex!

Why not combine the two theories to be extra safe?

Happy Faces? :dance: < they look like this.

Cream in the middle, raspberry holding the two sides together, and hilarious faces that you can nibble the eyes off or take the smile off.

Discovered them when buying for children's parties, wouldn't be without them now. ;)

Yes mate so do you know any of the owners? Always used to be in there and worked there for a bit too so might well have bumped into you! Hear it was the height of the coke scene in the mid 90's :D

When I used to drink there the owner was a guy called Barney - top geezer, used to let us have lock-ins. I'm also good mates with Pat who used to be the chef. And yep, you're right, it was overflowing with naughty stuff (why else would I drink there?)

Happy Faces? :dance: < they look like this.

Cream in the middle, raspberry holding the two sides together, and hilarious faces that you can nibble the eyes off or take the smile off.

Discovered them when buying for children's parties, wouldn't be without them now. ;)

That's the badger! Good man, I take it you've stocked up for hibernation this winter?

When I used to drink there the owner was a guy called Barney - top geezer, used to let us have lock-ins. I'm also good mates with Pat who used to be the chef. And yep, you're right, it was overflowing with naughty stuff (why else would I drink there?)

Barney's my uncle :D

He's a good man and an amazing chef.

Think I remember Pat, there were also some well fit waitresses :D

My rentals where also in them toilets so I think you were probably staring at the porceline with them!

Archived