IGNORED

Forest Green

i_am_red

Not going up, just maybe this year they'll stay up, and not require a team to get a points deduction/go to the wall :laugh:

That happened just once, Tom. Every other season we've survived on merit.

I'm hopeful we'll manage a mid-table finish clear of the relegation zone, but promotion? No chance I'm afraid.

I saw FGR a couple of times last season, and with the exception of Alex Meechan they were seriously lacking in pace throughout the team. On that basis, I'm not sure that Tony Butler is the answer, but I wish them well.

I saw FGR a couple of times last season, and with the exception of Alex Meechan they were seriously lacking in pace throughout the team. On that basis, I'm not sure that Tony Butler is the answer, but I wish them well.

You're not wrong there, Dave. Gary Owers has worked hard on improving the midfield and defence this summer but, aside from Clist and Butler, I don't know too much about the new signings and we're still completely lacking in options up front.

Butler is in to replace the outgoing captain Jon Richardson who was released due to injury problems. I'm hopeful that he'll do a good job in the Conference.

The jury is still very much out on Owers and I doubt he'd have kept his job if we hadn't won the last game of the season. If we're in a relegation battle again this season I think he'll have to go.

Archived