IGNORED

Season Ticket

Waffleflap

Depends on surnames apparently although I have mine (starts with an F) and my mate got his and his surname begins with W.

I did mine on DD last season but can't remember how long it took, I have paid for it this season in one hit though and had it for weeks.

Depends on surnames apparently although I have mine (starts with an F) and my mate got his and his surname begins with W.

I did mine on DD last season but can't remember how long it took, I have paid for it this season in one hit though and had it for weeks.

I think it was last year when we had tickets sent to us because due to the first DD being in August(?) the list wasn't ready so the season tickets couldn't go out in time.......

They arrived a few days after the first game. It was either the season just gone or one before anyway :blink:

I still havn't recieved my season ticket. All of my mates recieved theirs weeks ago.

Anyone else still waiting.

Also, do you need to get a £5 membership card to have a half time pint. cheers

Sorry to go a bit off track romanson, but your the guy who was next to me and my mate (######ed / merry) at the game vs Yeovil in the Dolman stand. Recognised your tattoo. Bit random, but I remeber you saying you were on the forums(s). :rolleyes:

• Admin

My season ticket was delivered yesterday (paid by DD), my partners has not yet been delivered yet.

One thing that I can't recall being written anywhere is that the accompanying letter says, vouchers A,B,C and D are all 10% vouchers to be used on seperate transactions in the club shop - if you bought pre June 2nd you get all 4. After June 2nd you only get A and B.

Sorry to go a bit off track romanson, but your the guy who was next to me and my mate (######ed / merry) at the game vs Yeovil in the Dolman stand. Recognised your tattoo. Bit random, but I remeber you saying you were on the forums(s). :rolleyes:

yep that was i. cant wait for it all to happen again

• Admin

the missus got hers this morning, and finds it rather comical that mine hasn't arrived yet!

paid by direct debit as well. better get mine before august :fear:

Similar situ to mine - paid the same way as you.

Mine came Saturday, partners came today

8 x 10% off vouchers aswell

Archived