IGNORED

Help Needed!

bcfc_4_life

Hey, errrr, got a bit of a problem, whats the best thing i can do about this family who live round corner from me, they starting to gang on my mate cos hes black, and even the mother of the kid whos started all this is a total muppet, other day she came round my mates drunk as a skunk and with a gang off chavs and now theres been nothing but trouble since this family moved in just wondered if there was out i could do, am a bit worried about my mate, they threatening him and even started on him 2 days ago also the other day started shouting racist stuff at him, is there a way i can stop all this stuff?

cheers in advance Si :(

Guest bcfcjake

Phone the police?

Or has he got a big menacing looking black mate that could go and "have a word"

dolly will be fine for the job :shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Dollys lesson on how to escalate a problem.................... :crying:

The point I wanted to make is that once the cops have gone home and everyones played nicey nicey, then she can just come round and take her anger out on him, whereas if shes scared off for good, and I really did only mean having a word, nothing else, then they have nothing to worry about.

Id offer, but I'm not black, am only 5ft 2, and am not in the least bit menacing looking sorry!

Its so annoying i mean we cant even have a quiet game of footy without her gang coming round trying to act like a bunch of so solids the police have been called but stil nothing has happened its ridiculas now and its really ruining the area, just wish they would #### off back to manchester. And now theyre even started to make up carp and now my cousin keeps getting started on its starting to annoy me badly now.

Archived