IGNORED

Stoning Petition

Try smack............... no on second thoughts ...... don't try smack

Go for a good scrumpy cider man that should sort you.

Smack is disgusting the after taste is just too sour. Can't handle my cider, it makes me violent I much prefer WKD and Reef and lager with lime :laugh:

Why? :dunno:

I was being a bit presuptious then... When I say I've given it up, I mean I haven't had one since I went to bed last night, and I'm planning on not having any more for a bit (because of money and because it makes you a head person I disagree with, especially the way it's been going recently) but it doesn't quite work out like that. I went thurs till sat last week though which was quite impressive, and since then I've kaned, but now my stash is out and I cant afford any more till payday next week so I'll say I've quit again, but, it's not really the truth and in honesty just makes me drink more beer....

Or did you mean why couldn't I sleep?

I was being a bit presuptious then... When I say I've given it up, I mean I haven't had one since I went to bed last night, and I'm planning on not having any more for a bit (because of money and because it makes you a head person I disagree with, especially the way it's been going recently) but it doesn't quite work out like that. I went thurs till sat last week though which was quite impressive, and since then I've kaned, but now my stash is out and I cant afford any more till payday next week so I'll say I've quit again, but, it's not really the truth and in honesty just makes me drink more beer....

Ah, I see. I was just worried that if you stop your wittiness may dry up. I have actually given up myself. I haven't had one since just before I went to bed last night. However, I have a feeling it will only last until I get home from work tonight.

Archived