IGNORED

What I Did On My Saturday By Drfoularse Aged 41 1/2

Guest DrFaustus

Guest DrFaustus

Did the shopping, had fun with the Faustino, went to the pub and had mental sex with me burred. Came home and posted shiite on the net.

Oh yeah and then I had read sanctominious nonsense on the net.

Did the shopping, had fun with the Faustino, went to the pub and had mental sex with me burred. Came home and posted shiite on the net.

another typical day in a umee of Briz, then doc?

Apart from the Gassiness I want your life!

I too hate 'sanctominious' people Doc :rolleyes:

Guest DrFaustus

Apart from the Gassiness I want your life!

I too hate 'sanctominious' people Doc :rolleyes:

Ha! You got me on a drunk spelling mstarke night. :blink:

Same again today really, but no shopping.

Bugger, it's work tomorrow.

Wow Faustus................. it does not get better than that.................. unless you support Bristol City FC

or happened to go down to Poole market on Sunday and pick up a copy (proper job) of the

'GLAM METAL DETECTIVES' on VHS for 30 new pence!

And a copy of the Tornados.....'The World Of The Tornados' Produced by the one & only Joe Meek for 10 new pence (wow an album for 10p) followed by 'Golden Hits Of The 60's, 100 Fabulous All Time Hits Vol.1,5 &6 (All at 10p) George Formby Greatest Hits (10p) Aker Bilge (10p)

Funboy Three 'Our Lips Are Sealed 7" double picture cover (10p)

Spear Of Destiny 'Never Take Me Alive' 7" picture cover (10p)

Kajagoogoo 'Too Shy' 7" picture cover (10p)

Jackie Wilson 'Reet Petite' 7" picture cover (10p)

Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark 'Messages' 7" plain cover (10p)

Blue Mink 'The Banner Man' 7" no cover :) .....on Regal Zonophone

And last but not least...... The Gap Band 'Oops Up Side Your Head' 7" plain cover just because I thought it would be really funny to actually own a copy ...... so get down on that floor etc (10p)

All in excellent condition!

I know I over spent but damn the couple of quid it cost me to get that lot!

'The Glam Metal Detectives' is an unsung classic series :) ..... 'The Tornados' album a steal at that price!

Even better than the rumble with your missus I'd say....... do not deny it Dr.F..... you're tempted by my vinyltastic musical purchases.......... and the GMD vid?

I wish my day was like your's. I just got married instead.

Phah!.............. congrats anyway my old mucker.............. :)

Dr.Faustus.................. you know you are in 'Betty's Mad Dash' don't you?................ there you are Dr.Faustus as part of the show and it looks like you too!

GMD!

Wow Faustus................. it does not get better than that.................. unless you support Bristol City FC

or happened to go down to Poole market on Sunday and pick up a copy (proper job) of the

'GLAM METAL DETECTIVES' on VHS for 30 new pence!

And a copy of the Tornados.....'The World Of The Tornados' Produced by the one & only Joe Meek for 10 new pence (wow an album for 10p) followed by 'Golden Hits Of The 60's, 100 Fabulous All Time Hits Vol.1,5 &6 (All at 10p) George Formby Greatest Hits (10p) Aker Bilge (10p)

Funboy Three 'Our Lips Are Sealed 7" double picture cover (10p)

Spear Of Destiny 'Never Take Me Alive' 7" picture cover (10p)

Kajagoogoo 'Too Shy' 7" picture cover (10p)

Jackie Wilson 'Reet Petite' 7" picture cover (10p)

Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark 'Messages' 7" plain cover (10p)

Blue Mink 'The Banner Man' 7" no cover :) .....on Regal Zonophone

And last but not least...... The Gap Band 'Oops Up Side Your Head' 7" plain cover just because I thought it would be really funny to actually own a copy ...... so get down on that floor etc (10p)

All in excellent condition!

I know I over spent but damn the couple of quid it cost me to get that lot!

'The Glam Metal Detectives' is an unsung classic series :) ..... 'The Tornados' album a steal at that price!

Even better than the rumble with your missus I'd say....... do not deny it Dr.F..... you're tempted by my vinyltastic musical purchases.......... and the GMD vid?

In the words of the mighty Armen Van Halen, My my my, Ooooee. Very nice indeed. I bet you'll be the envy of everyone down the bingo hall :fear:

Archived