IGNORED

Bristol Red Socks

Cardy

I think the kits brilliant! Looks very worthy of a promotion winning team!

Whether we will do that then who knows?

But it looks really good! I be would have prefered Red socks aswell to be honest but I think the kit overall is very nice :)

I am sure other teams will envy us with Puma! The right RED colour aswell, cant wait too see them in action with it on!

I think the kits brilliant! Looks very worthy of a promotion winning team!

Whether we will do that then who knows?

But it looks really good! I be would have prefered Red socks aswell to be honest but I think the kit overall is very nice :)

I am sure other teams will envy us with Puma! The right RED colour aswell, cant wait too see them in action with it on!

Or just laugh at us because of the very odd one white stripe on the shoulder.

Or just laugh at us because of the very odd one white stripe on the shoulder.

Doesn't look odd in the least, think you're on your own there. Shirts don't have to be symmetrical.

It's the best kit we've had since... well a bloody long time.

Personally, I'd have preferred all red but I reckon the white socks are OK with the white shorts.

Particularly like the style of the numbers on the shirts and the number on the front of the shirt (will all kits have this now?) I might even splash out on a name and number for the first time.

Doesn't look odd in the least, think you're on your own there. Shirts don't have to be symmetrical.

It's the best kit we've had since... well a bloody long time.

I got many friends that think the same as me about the shirt so I am not alone in think that at all.

Apart from that then the shirt is good although I was expecting slightly more of it considering how good the away kit is.

It just doesn't look right with one white stripe although with two the kit would be nearly identical to a few years back. For me IMHO you need to have both or none as it just looks odd and silly.

Personally, I'd have preferred all red but I reckon the white socks are OK with the white shorts.

Particularly like the style of the numbers on the shirts and the number on the front of the shirt (will all kits have this now?) I might even splash out on a name and number for the first time.

I can't see any numbers on the front of the shirt in any of the pics from the gallery of 2 games so far???

I do really like the kit, can't wait to see the white and also the black 3rd kit in action as well - I must admit I was hoping for red socks as well but think the white ones look good. The one white stripe looks cool too

I can't see any numbers on the front of the shirt in any of the pics from the gallery of 2 games so far???

Maybe Brooks is wearing a training top or a version of the shirt that didn't win the vote?

Brooks

Alternative number arrangement on Woody at the bottom of this article, but definitely not the same top wore in the games.

Woody

Whatever. I'll buy it all the same. Just touch and go whether I can still get in a L or need and XL - too much cider and takeaway watching the World Cup!

Maybe Brooks is wearing a training top or a version of the shirt that didn't win the vote?

Brooks

Alternative number arrangement on Woody at the bottom of this article, but definitely not the same top wore in the games.

Woody

Whatever. I'll buy it all the same. Just touch and go whether I can still get in a L or need and XL - too much cider and takeaway watching the World Cup!

Yeah, those 2 deffo look like training tops but cool none the same, not sure what is going on with Woodys number though, very strange!

I'm well looking forward to the extras Puma will bring in the form of training tops and City streetwear, etc

Archived