IGNORED

I May Just Have To Murder James Blunt

City Rocker

... can I go at him with one of them little blow tourches?

Someone has been watching Hostel recently!

Consider this though.....where would GWR be without him? They've already got a dreadful & limited play list that has been designed to please thirtysomething housewives & no-one else. Without James Blunt, we'd have to put up with yet more Ronan Keating. Local commercial radio sucks!

Someone has been watching Hostel recently!

Consider this though.....where would GWR be without him? They've already got a dreadful & limited play list that has been designed to please thirtysomething housewives & no-one else. Without James Blunt, we'd have to put up with yet more Ronan Keating. Local commercial radio sucks!

I'm not sure if that justifies it. Your actual point is how shoite commercial radio is, and this Blunt (I'm thinking of another word that rhymes with that) doesn't help matters. So, with him dead, although we would possibly have to endure more Keating, at least this Blunt wouldn't release any more soul wrenchers and wouldn't offend me in magazines/papers etc by smiling at the camera or whatever it is he does.

Maybe a 2 birds 1 stone agreement could be arranged whereby their main building gets Napalmed when he's having an interview?

As for the blow torch, my house mate got one recently, I wasn't actually thinking about Hostel :devil:

Guest MaloneFM

James Morrison

You Give Me Something

Enjoy it before Bush and Troy bugger it up by playing it to death. Corrine Bailey Rae's album. Jolly good jiggy jiggy music.

Or so they say.

I'm not sure what you mean about that page but yes, I could happily stab that c__t. No, actually I wouldn't be ahppy about that, stabbing would be too easy, can I go at him with one of them little blow tourches?

What I mean about that page is that he has a quite amusing song up on it entitled 'I May Just Have To Murder James Blunt'.

If you're going after the Bluntster watch yourself mind - remember he's not only posh but also used to be in the army didn't he? So he's probably a bit handy like :o

Anyway talk of blowtorches put me in mind not of Hostel but of Pulp Fiction. As in: "What now? Lemme tell you what now. I'm going to call up a couple a hard, pipe-hittin' n***** and go to work on the homes here with a pair a pliars and a blowtorch. You hear me talkin' Hillbilly Boy? I ain't through with you by a damn site. I'm going to get medieval on your ass."

Lovely!

Archived