IGNORED

Liam Rosenior

jimtastic

A very capable player, shame his attitude lets him down but he's not the only footballer with a huge ego.

Do you mean his attitude because he left us? Frankly that was our fault, we were playing him out of position, gave him no indication he'd be involved in the first team and screwed up the administration. When the Incider interviewed him they seemed to be of the opinion that he was far from egotistic.

As much as the deal annoyed me at the time - he has benefited from his own ambition !

Would never have believed he could play in the prem not alone at full back

Played at full back for England youth sides, played up front by Danny Wilson.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ham/5152296.stm

I realise this is old news, but couldn't help chuckling at this line:

"I'd like to repay Fulham and the manager with my performances on the pitch," Rosenior told the club website.

So Liam has decided to repay his debt to a club that's shown some faith in him... :disapointed2se:

to be fair they did show alot of faith in him, when his transfer saga was going on they had the faith in his ablility to let him stay with them until he could be offically signed up.

good luck to him, he was always a class above everyone else at the club at the time, and we just majorly cocked up the admin and lost him for peanuts, thankfully there is a sell on fee!

Do you mean his attitude because he left us? Frankly that was our fault, we were playing him out of position, gave him no indication he'd be involved in the first team and screwed up the administration. When the Incider interviewed him they seemed to be of the opinion that he was far from egotistic.

Played at full back for England youth sides, played up front by Danny Wilson.

What i really meant was in general, i saw him play for our reserves at Mangotsfield a couple of years back and he was sent off just before half time for pushing someone over, as he came off he said "He called me a N****r, you know, the racist word and basically he was frowned at by the City staff and believed to have been lying, never the less i hope he's a success so we can say we had him.

Archived