IGNORED

People Still Hunt Dragons?

dagest

I hate links, can never be arsed to do 'em....

Dragons though..... have had two female bosses in my life, both have been complete ##### **** 'ead's - dragon's if you will and so.....umm...... apart from Puff the Magic Dragon, **** 'em. Firey creatures. No good.

Good ol' British BBC

Conversely, I saw a very odd and repulsive creature up Kingswood the other day. It was a very ugly creatue with pig like features. It had odd square like patterns on its front and back and gave off a terrible odor. Does anyone recognise it?

In Kingswood? Was it not just one of the locals?

" Herbal potion

The team have interviewed one eyewitness so far - a park ranger from the Kiang West National Park who lived to tell the tale of his encounter three years ago.

One of the expedition team examines a 'scale'

He described an immense animal 50 metres long by one metre wide that he watched for more than an hour before being taken ill.

He put down his survival down to a herbal potion given to him by an Islamic holy man, Mr Freeman said. "

Ha ha ha you don't ask a smack head to go and find a dragon it's going to funk his head right up, like my previously 'mentioned' goblin story, it'll leave their heads in a right state. That's just mean, it's like throwing a ball at someone in a wheelchair and shouting fetch. Or finding a lump in a bag of lumps cos you're worried about testicular cancer

Conversely, I saw a very odd and repulsive creature up Kingswood the other day. It was a very ugly creatue with pig like features. It had odd square like patterns on its front and back and gave off a terrible odor. Does anyone recognise it?

Sounds like my ex Mother in Law

Archived