IGNORED

Chuffing Vouchers!

Fodbarmyarmy

Bought my ST on the never never (as I have done for past 3 or 4 seasons)

Received a letter this morning!

Stating that season tickets will not be sent out until after the first Instalment is taken on AUG1st :ranting:

Then it will take 7-10 days for notification from Premium credit so

"SEASON TICKETS WILL NOT BE READY UNTIL AFTER 10TH AUGUST FOR EITHER COLLECTION OR POSTAL"

"WE HAVE ENCLOSED RELEVANT VOUCHERS YOU WILL NEED ."

These are for the fRiendlies against Southampton & Shrewsbury as well as first game against S****horpe.

NO mention if my seat is still mine?....NO seat numbers or anything :dunno:

I am assuming my seat is same as it has been for past 10 years or so... :pray:

Its just that , this has never happened before?

Why now? After all I paid a £60 deposit

Imagine if you paid a deposit for a Car or new telly and then they said you cant have it for a month until the first instalment is taken !!!!!

Still I suppose at least I have something...just don't understand why the wait until first instalment

Whats more I have a collection of things I keep in my ST booklet as "good luck" charms etc and for the past donkeys years I it has been a highlight for me to carry out the ritual of swopping these from old ST to the new one..........kind of signals the start of a new campaign....guess this will have to wait...just don't feel right now

Semi rant over

You have the vouchers, you can get into the games, whats the problem?

Why would your seat not be yours if they have sent you the vouchers for it?

:dunno:

(and when I bought my car, I had to wait until the first payment had cleared on my credit card before I could pick it up)

Once the deposit is paid, that should be that.

I can see why you would be disgruntled by this. The account is verified, the mandate is signed; issue the bl00dy book.

It probably comes down to poor time-management in the system; something that a modern business should learn from. We'll see! :rolleyes:

Once the deposit is paid, that should be that.

I can see why you would be disgruntled by this. The account is verified, the mandate is signed; issue the bl00dy book.

It probably comes down to poor time-management in the system; something that a modern business should learn from. We'll see! :rolleyes:

May be an idea to phone them and find out why....Just out of interest really... My brother has bought on the DD scheme and got his ticket last week (possibly due to the fact he got his in really early maybe and perhaps his first payment's come out...dunno really... just a thought)

As Dolly said...and lets be honest, our Dolly is rarely wrong...(ahem!) You have your tickets, so besides the "Lucky" charms (which bearing in mind we've not won promotion for donkeys years, so could be a good idea to see if they're luckier in your drawer at home!!), you're not going to miss any games!

Stating that season tickets will not be sent out until after the first Instalment is taken on AUG1st :ranting:

"SEASON TICKETS WILL NOT BE READY UNTIL AFTER 10TH AUGUST FOR EITHER COLLECTION OR POSTAL"

These are for the fRiendlies against Southampton & Shrewsbury as well as first game against S****horpe.

Imagine if you paid a deposit for a Car or new telly and then they said you cant have it for a month until the first instalment is taken !!!!!

Still I suppose at least I have something...just don't understand why the wait until first instalment

Whats more I have a collection of things I keep in my ST booklet as "good luck" charms etc and for the past donkeys years I it has been a highlight for me to carry out the ritual of swopping these from old ST to the new one..........kind of signals the start of a new campaign....guess this will have to wait...just don't feel right now

Semi rant over

don't panic this happened to me about 5 years ago. I did receive my ticket EVENTUALLY!!! But at least you will get the vouchers for the friendlies. I'm in the same boat as you if its any consilation :)

same letter arrived for me this morning.

the joke is that i have already recieved one of the season ticket books (the one for the missus)

also the first installment has already been taken on 1st july £182 for 3 tickets plus deposit cheque of £135 cleared in may.

why have i got one book, one set of vouchers, and nothing for my other season ticket? and they have already had £300 out of me!

same letter arrived for me this morning.

the joke is that i have already recieved one of the season ticket books (the one for the missus)

also the first installment has already been taken on 1st july £182 for 3 tickets plus deposit cheque of £135 cleared in may.

why have i got one book, one set of vouchers, and nothing for my other season ticket? and they have already had £300 out of me!

Probably to do with Premium credit I expect they are meant to inform the club of when the installment is taken. All the books are at the ticket office so its not as if they've not been produced! Give them a bell on Monday and explain your installement has left your account. Sounds like a schoolboy error has been made.

Probably to do with Premium credit I expect they are meant to inform the club of when the installment is taken. All the books are at the ticket office so its not as if they've not been produced! Give them a bell on Monday and explain your installement has left your account. Sounds like a schoolboy error has been made.

your probably right mate, its wound me up though as i've had a week of "yours not come yet" of the missus, and now this!

still can't wait for it all to start though :city:

your probably right mate, its wound me up though as i've had a week of "yours not come yet" of the missus, and now this!

still can't wait for it all to start though :city:

I paid for my husbands season ticket outright and mine on dd there were boxes and boxes of books ready to go out in the ticket office. Give them a bell or get down the ground and see if they can sort it out for you. Good luck :)

Semi rant over

It seems the club have managed this situation well by getting the vouchers to you in plenty of time so you will not have to worry about missing any games. Don't see any problem personally :dunno:

If the Southampton Friendly was tomorrow and you hadnt received anything then maybe I could see your point but it's not tomorrow and you do have your vouchers so chill that man :Party12:

i got mine this week, i also done the dd but got in straight away and first payment has come out so maybe thats what there waiting for, to make sure you pay it properly. they probably have been had over a few times in the past and are doing it this way to make sure they get there money. anyway up the city! cant wait for the new season to start, I'm bored sxxtless on saturdays!. :englandsmile4wf:

Rang the club today. What happened was that premium credit had told the club that only one season ticket per transaction had been paid for, and had got it wrong. The ticket office said I should get my other two books tomorrow.

Thought I'd post this in case any one else had only recieved on book. Thank you for the advice robins72, I can stop worrying now.

The club are not to blame..... long live bristol city football club! :city:

Rang the club today. What happened was that premium credit had told the club that only one season ticket per transaction had been paid for, and had got it wrong. The ticket office said I should get my other two books tomorrow.

Thought I'd post this in case any one else had only recieved on book. Thank you for the advice robins72, I can stop worrying now.

The club are not to blame..... long live bristol city football club! :city:

Yay a happy customer :D

I should work in a bank or something :whistle:

I swear that in the last S/T I had it said that the tickets had to be intact in the book to be valid...

your right. the new ones say on each voucher "voucher does not guarantee entry without the book from which it was produced" and that "the bearer is solely responsible for removing this voucher in the presence of the turnstile operator" :doh:

Guest Eamer

your right. the new ones say on each voucher "voucher does not guarantee entry without the book from which it was produced" and that "the bearer is solely responsible for removing this voucher in the presence of the turnstile operator" :doh:

That's good then. Well done City for sending out the individual vouchers if there's a chance they can't be used.

• Admin

That's good then. Well done City for sending out the individual vouchers if there's a chance they can't be used.

I suspect turnstyle operators may be informed of the situation by matchday.

I rarely take my book down anyway with no problems.

Effectively the book is worth over £350 to me (cost of entry without it) so I kind of don't wish to accidentally lose it.

Archived