IGNORED

Hereford

WesM

One of my work colleagues is from Hereford and is a fan, so we're having an overnighter on friday, stayin at his dads and going to the game on saturday.

anyone else going to go, it's a simple train journey??

Guest DrFaustus

Horrible place full of lairy squaddies high on testosterone and looking for a scrap. Stay away redheads.

On second thoughts......

Guest east dundry red

One of my work colleagues is from Hereford and is a fan, so we're having an overnighter on friday, stayin at his dads and going to the game on saturday.

anyone else going to go, it's a simple train journey??

Di you still have to change trains in Newport?

My ex missus sed to live in hereford and she allways had to stop off in newport.

Guest east dundry red

yes jase. all change at newport.

U going up friday then wes?

If you going after 5pm when you get to newport pop in yates by the rtain station and say hi!

Do you live round that way RG?

You've been the main man cajoling City fans to get to the pre-season games at Hereford for as long as i can remember.

Haven't been to Hereford since the Freight Rover semi-final 1st leg match in '86, rubbish game with loads of trouble. Home leg was a corker though. :D Remember another a few years earlier when most of the City fans were in fancy dress.

20 years, eh, maybe time to make a return visit. :dunno:

Do you live round that way RG?

You've been the main man cajoling City fans to get to the pre-season games at Hereford for as long as i can remember.

Haven't been to Hereford since the Freight Rover semi-final 1st leg match in '86, rubbish game with loads of trouble. Home leg was a corker though. :D Remember another a few years earlier when most of the City fans were in fancy dress.

20 years, eh, maybe time to make a return visit. :dunno:

I'm about 2 miles from Edgar Street at present. :farmer: Hereford is full of corrupt Royalist types, it would be great to see the place over-run with cider-redz this Saturday. :englandsmile4wf:

TRAFFIC ADVICE FOR SATURDAY: There could be a problem with the roadworks for the new ASDA superstore being built just South of the Hereford Wye bridge on the A49 and that road is the only major road crossing of that river in Hereford City. If you're going to the Hereford BCFC friendly tomorrow try going from Bristol via Gloucester to avoid the Severn bridge toll. Hit Hereford on the road that is North of the river Wye and you'll avoid the A49 Wye bridge problems and you'll also be on the Edgar Street side of the river. Better still, travel by train and have a few pints of cider.

Happy Days, sadly I remember these 2 games :o

Archived