IGNORED

Where Have You All Got Your Season Tickets?

Joe

That's absolutely incredible Turnip :o

Out of all the seats in the ground, you're not only in the same Stand, same block, same row but in the seat directly NEXT to mine.

Not only that but i'm next to an aisle so you're the ONLY person in the whole ground who could be sat next to me.

A chance in a million, an unbelievable coincidence - introduce yourself at the S****horpe game!!

Either that or we'll have a chat about it when i get you up fo school at 7.16 a.m precisely, O.K? :whistle:

That's absolutely incredible Turnip :o

Out of all the seats in the ground, you're not only in the same Stand, same block, same row but in the seat directly NEXT to mine.

Not only that but i'm next to an aisle so you're the ONLY person in the whole ground who could be sat next to me.

A chance in a million, an unbelievable coincidence - introduce yourself at the S****horpe game!!

Either that or we'll have a chat about it when i get you up fo school at 7.16 a.m precisely, O.K? :whistle:

I found that amusing :D

Atyeo, Block E.

By the way, are you hoping for all 7,000 or so responses?!

What are you doing, planning to put together some sort of map so you can put names next to each seat...?!

What an idiotic response.

He is clearly just getting a rough idea of where people are sitting so he knows where the atmosphere will be.

dolman block k. where you pay to get wet.

Or sunstroke!

I used to laugh at the people in the Dolman when I stood it the Eastend, everyone shielding their eyes from the sun. Now I'm up there with them! I'm nearer the back than the front though so the sun not too bad for the first half and I'm dry when it rains too. And unlike the Williams the view is fantastic, no pillars! :D

Williams Block H.

Just in front of the premier seating, my row was taken away cause of the P seating, and the two rows amalgamated.....not bad just in front of where I was before but a bit over the other way so bars around old tunnel don't get in the way!!!!! x

Finally got my ticket yesterday, Dolman Block B Row V

Got mine about seven or eight weeks ago for the Williams E Block, Row L. :D

Perfectly valid question, don't put be put off by asking questions some people on here will consider a bit trivial and then will make cheap digs about it. A lot of people enjoy insulting their own as they thinking it is the only way to survive on here :( There are still some civilised people on here :D

Cheers, chalky.

My girlfriend won't let me have one

You're joking right?

My GF didn't really want me to get one either because it might mean me watching city instead of seeing her occasionally :o She doesn't really mind that much though, going to take her to the first game to show her why i bought one! :laugh:

Archived