IGNORED

Life's Big Mysteries

mozo

Me and Trev have just been tooting on his pipe and had a moment of philosophical debate.

Am I the only one who get's puzzled, muddled, baffled, befuddled, frazzled and bedazzled by these talking points? -

What came first, the chicken or his mate Dave?

If you had an infinite number of monkeys, sat at an infinite number of typewriters, would any of them offer to get the PG Tips out and make a brew?

If we once thought the world was flat, but now believe that it's round, will we someday realise that it's in fact in the shape of Paris Hilton's distorted ego?

If God created all men equal, where did He go wrong with morris dancers?

Is there an alternate universe where James Blunt isn't a tosspot???

Me and Trev have just been tooting on his pipe and had a moment of philosophical debate.

Am I the only one who get's puzzled, muddled, baffled, befuddled, frazzled and bedazzled by these talking points? -

What came first, the chicken or his mate Dave?

You mean who came first, and the honest answer is, you'll have to ask them, but my money's on Dave.

If you had an infinite number of monkeys, sat at an infinite number of typewriters, would any of them offer to get the PG Tips out and make a brew? Yeh, cos they'd also write "Do you want a brew" an infinite number of times fs, they're too selfish so basically, no.

If we once thought the world was flat, but now believe that it's round, will we someday realise that it's in fact in the shape of Paris Hilton's distorted ego? I'd go along with any of her distorted idea's for a night in Paris :farmer:

If God created all men equal, where did He go wrong with morris dancers? He never planned for incest did he!

Is there an alternate universe where James Blunt isn't a tosspot???

Even if there were other dimensions, chances are, he'd still be a ####

Where do all the odd socks go?

:vomit2:

Please don't be bringing that into a 'mozo' thread, that really is sickening, and at this time of the morning, tut tut

Guest DrFaustus

Awwww I have no room for raffes. Got 2 cats to look after and thats a job in itself especially when some random cat peed on me tent in the garden :w00t:

What makes you think it was a cat?

I was just staking a claim to territory and your tent looked comfortable and inviting.

Why do you never see Baby Pigeons.

I have!!

Last year in Rome me & the missus were walking aroung Castel St Angelo & I saw some of the little buggers in a nest being fed by their scrawny rat-like mother. I was so excited I shouted "**** ME, LOOK LOVE, BABY PIGEONS DO EXIST!" Got some right funny looks I tell thee

So cross that one off the list.

Archived