IGNORED

Malonefm Taken Off The Air....

Guest DrFaustus

Guest DrFaustus

...until 19/5/06. :D

The senile, sartorially-challenged, pimms-pickled old duffer has upset the mods and has been banished to cyber space solitary. Tut tut old fruit, you should never upset a mod, he'll knock you off your bike if you do.

Free the Briz one!

Guest DrFaustus

Ah, that makes more sense. I was worried the mods were introducing some wierd new reverse time punishment on any wrongdoers.

So do tell, what was it Malone said?

And get my first ban for months? :D He made a joking reference to the Nat West lot which was not to the amusement of the Brighton Beach Boys.

Guest DrFaustus

even though I give away free money to all my customers ;)

Aren't you supposed to take money from customers in your 'profession'?

I call upon all members to push away their keyboards and refuse to post until the decision is over turned! :shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup:

I'd do that but I can't conform to the idea without typing it out as my kinetic energies are seriously depleted today, so I don't know what to do! It's a contradicition in terms HELP I'm seriously panicking over this!

Aren't you supposed to take money from customers in your 'profession'?

THey didnt tell me how though I was just looking after it honest. When they said laundering I put it on a 60 degree wash and now my £20 notes are the size of my palm. Fit more into my wallet that way though! :D

Guest DrFaustus

THey didnt tell me how though I was just looking after it honest. When they said laundering I put it on a 60 degree wash and now my £20 notes are the size of my palm. Fit more into my wallet that way though! :D

Well, gladly you missed the insult!

You're supposed to do bank notes on a delicates cycle. You're the girly, you should know about these things. Note to any lesbo bra burners, this is a JOKE.

Guest DrFaustus

So anyway, what did he say? Something about NatWest and Brighton? Is that a code for being a rent boy? Are you implying that Old Rog was actually a rentboy pimping himself out via otib?

Brighton Beach.Mods?

Pesky kids! :rolleyes:

Well, gladly you missed the insult!

You're supposed to do bank notes on a delicates cycle. You're the girly, you should know about these things. Note to any lesbo bra burners, this is a JOKE.

YEah yeah and we believe you NOT!!!!

Well like I said Ive got more room in me wallet now!!

...until 19/5/06. :D

The senile, sartorially-challenged, pimms-pickled old duffer has upset the mods and has been banished to cyber space solitary. Tut tut old fruit, you should never upset a mod, he'll knock you off your bike if you do.

Free the Briz one!

Sadly we have no choice but to single him out for childish insults whilst he can't hit back :D

I always thought he was a bit of a Gas-head as it happens :shifty:

Brighton Beach.Mods?

Pesky kids! :rolleyes:

Funking riddle me this riddle me that eh? Are you a midget can you not finish a sentance?!?

Sadly we have no choice but to single him out for childish insults whilst he can't hit back :D

I always thought he was a bit of a Gas-head as it happens :shifty:

:devil:

And... umm... His skin looks like... ummm... leather...

Archived