IGNORED

Annoying Toilet Attendents In Walkabout

reliant_robin

Remember when I went on a schooltrip to Poland once there were toilet attendants. They even wanted paying except in those days it was 18000 zalotes to the pound. So I ended up giving them about 200 zalotes which was probably worth about 10p! Didnt get a lolly though :(

i wish clubs and pubs would get rid of these attendants. i hate being pestered with aftershave,a lolly and something to dry your hands with. £1 please! get lost :laugh:.

As if walkabout wasn't annoying enough.

you get it everywhere up here on Friday and Saturdays. Walkabout, Reflex, Revolution just to name some.

they ALL say 'freshen up for the punani' in some west indian accent by the sounds of it.

And it p155es me off. And they moan at you next time if you don't give them anything.

Went to the sports bar for the first time for a couple on sat, they got them in there n all can't bloody get away from em nowadays. Should have used the aftershave they had in there to freshen the bogs they smelt of vile stale old urine like some old public lavvy

Freshen up - bugger off more like

Out of interest do they have attendants in the ladies lavs

I hate them, went to the walkabout the other day and when I was

draining the main vein (was the only one in the bog) the freshen up bloke was practically wazzing in the same bowl as me he was that close. "Freshen up man" he said as I shook the drips off.

The reason they are in there is to try and stop people doing drugs

in the bogs of city centre pubs and clubs. They aren't allowed camera's

and I don't think they are allowed security in bogs either so they employ

the freshen up dudes.

I hate them, went to the walkabout the other day and when I was

draining the main vein (was the only one in the bog) the freshen up bloke was practically wazzing in the same bowl as me he was that close. "Freshen up man" he said as I shook the drips off.

The reason they are in there is to try and stop people doing drugs

in the bogs of city centre pubs and clubs. They aren't allowed camera's

and I don't think they are allowed security in bogs either so they employ

the freshen up dudes.

Except it don't work as you just go into the cubicle to do whatever you're doing and they can't go in there... Although the "sniiiffff" noise isn't too subtle...

Except it don't work as you just go into the cubicle to do whatever you're doing and they can't go in there... Although the "sniiiffff" noise isn't too subtle...

True, they can't go in there and they probably couldn't give a stuff but that is what they are there for

according to a mate of mine who's in the trade. Mind you, he's probably talking shyte.

Archived