IGNORED

Who Are The Most Fun

robins72

Guest DrFaustus

Ok boys hit me with it whos the most fun blondes or brunettes?

I am a natural brown although my hair colour is dark blonde. So who do you prefer the blonde or the brunette?

Or doesnt hair colour matter to you?

Matters not a jot. Include redheads in there and also black-haired minxes. :chant6ez:

See I don't really have a preference, although saying that most of my ex's have been blonde, and so is my current girlfriend (and she is very fun :dance: )

I suppose if I had to choose it would be blonde.

Matters not a jot. Include redheads in there and also black-haired minxes. :chant6ez:

Redheads?

What's wrong with you!

It's all about brunettes for me, I've got a thing about latino/mediteranean birds at the mo with long black hair :D

I'm not too complacent like, last few birds where blonde so I'm not exactly following my rules, but, in an ideal world it would be the Eva Longyveriathing and her mates every time.

Guest DrFaustus

Cue the classic Sean Connery response in 'Diamonds Are Forever'

'Which colour do you prefer?'

'I don't mind...as long as the collars and cuffs match'

No 747s then? That must rule our robins and Dolly :D Such lovely blonde hair, yet they dye the roots black...

None, unfortunatly the nibblers have them too well protected.

Oh I can imagine, whats with the swamps and buzzy protective things and their priorities, over the top int it!

At least now when you're in an argument and you say "I could ruffle your hair up if I wanted to!" and they say "you and who's army?" you can say "The Moomin Liberation Army thank you very much, good bye you are a knave and hispanic"

Archived