IGNORED

Calling All Happy Clappies

openEnd

Only Kidding, It had to happen somewhere. :cool:

Personally I think the record breaking thing was a burden.

I have made no secret in the past of my doubts concerning Mr Wilson's management. That aside I want to say the 11 wins have been great, Danny and the boys should be applauded.

Unfortunately I couldn't go today, I listened to the radio and went in the chatroom. It sounded a great place to be but can I say that when Wednesday scored some of the comments in there were an absolute disgrace, you know who you are!

Only Kidding, It had to happen somewhere.  :cool:

Personally I think the record breaking thing was a burden.

I have made no secret in the past of my doubts concerning Mr Wilson's management. That aside I want to say the 11 wins have been great, Danny and the boys should be applauded.

Unfortunately I couldn't go today, I listened to the radio and went in the chatroom. It sounded a great place to be but can I say that when Wednesday scored some of the comments in there were an absolute disgrace, you know who you are!

What do you mean?

Innocent, I was only in there for the first half  :cool:

What the hell was said though?

Wilson Out nonsense. Very offensive, expletive junk!

Now some of you might be thinking what has happened to openEnd?

Is he now a Wilson fan? Well no, but I say what I feel at the time, I have had aired my reservations about DW in the past I admit. We we have just WON 11 on the spin and he deserves better from some so called 'fans'. It was totally unwarranted.

Wilson Out nonsense. Very offensive, expletive junk!

Now some of you might be thinking what has happened to openEnd?

Is he now a Wilson fan? Well no, but I say what I feel at the time, I have had aired my reservations about DW in the past I admit. We we have just WON 11 on the spin and he deserves better from some so called 'fans'. It was totally unwarranted.

Don't you just ignore it?

I do.... why bother to get flustered???

Abosolutely gutted, sounded like we were going to nick a late winner and Wednesday get the honours. Any Wilson out is nonsense at this time in the season just because he never brought on Leroy after winning 33 points from 36...

Ah well of to change my signature back... :cool:

Now changed back

Archived