IGNORED

Feeling Hot Hot Hot

The Batman

Wednesday is expected to be the hottest day ever in Britain, beating the previous record set in 1911.

they expect it to get up to 37C in the South East. Whereas for you guys in Bristol, it's a cool 36C, and even chillier up here in Wolves, as it's only going to be 35C. But it's FREEZING in my office, the air con is stuck...

ah well, just thought i'd tell you all, so you have prior warning about the heat.

IPB Image

make sure you follow the governments warnings about the heat

Drink water

dotn go out between 11 and 1

wear loose clothing

wear sunblock

And to think we elect them to tell us the bleeding obvious.

I am in London Weds/Thurs doing training (I am the trainer) and have to get a tube from Paddington to Dagenham, reckon it will take about 1hr.. going to love that.. its estimated that it'll be 37-38°C in London tomorrow :(

I am in London Weds/Thurs doing training (I am the trainer) and have to get a tube from Paddington to Dagenham, reckon it will take about 1hr.. going to love that.. its estimated that it'll be 37-38°C in London tomorrow :(

Tube will be a truckin nightmare...

You will turn up sweating like a hoe, so your going to look well professional!

Tube will be a truckin nightmare...

You will turn up sweating like a hoe, so your going to look well professional!

I've already run the clients and told them I will be turning up in Shorts & Company Polo shirt. They are cool with it, so thats me sorted.

Oh and they are Air Con installers, so they'll have a nice icy office awaiting for me :devil:

Still the hotel overnight will be hotter than yer average BBQ grill..

Archived