IGNORED

Nicknames

robins72

Who has a nickname then? Lots of my mates call me Tovs (from part of my maiden name). Do you have a nickname or call your friends or family nicknames?

My great uncle was called Jack but his real name was John and I know some people that use their middle name as their first name.

Over to you...........

Who has a nickname then? Lots of my mates call me Tovs (from part of my maiden name). Do you have a nickname or call your friends or family nicknames?

My great uncle was called Jack but his real name was John and I know some people that use their middle name as their first name.

Over to you...........

Moz or Mozo strangely enough. Not to mention 'Champ'...or was that 'Chump'....??

Guest DrFaustus

Over to you...........

Mine include Arsewipe, Turdbucket, F*ckFace and #######.

The laydeez call me the 'lurve Doctor'.

Oops...dreaming again

I give out nicknames I don't have any myself, they never stick - although colinhead and trouter have been used recently... Anyway, these are ones I've given out - Mullet monkey, Pedro apostle, 'yoohoo', boney m, berry mac, beti, the russian... bleh there's more i just cant think

Archived