IGNORED

How To Make Your Burger

barry_manc

This is EU legislation - I am not making it up.

FIRST

Bottom Bun

SECOND

Salad (that's right salad, best when curled into a ball shape)

THIRD

Burger

FOURTH

Cheese slice

FIFTH

Tommy K

SIXTH

Top Bun.

That is the correct way. I hear there are spandangled ways of adding to burgers, with the likes of onions, bacon, basil crap like that. Well whatever, hows your burger going to have the balance it deserves then? And who's going to work out the formula as I did for all of you? NOONE!

Mine goes...

Bottom Bun

Mayo

Burger

Cheese slice

Tomato

Salad

Coleslaw

Burger relish

Top bun.

Controversial.

Controversial? Just wrong surely! Salad getting all sorts of mincey juices on it? That's no good, and where might I add, is the furking tommy k? Wrongwrongwrong. The EU constitution would be stirring in their graves.

Where's the pickles man? It's got to have pickles.

Talking of burgers, anyone trid Ciao Burger on Gloucester Road? Best burgers in Brizzle I reckon.

Pickles are what monkeys eat. Are you a monkey titmuss? Because that's not funny

Racisto

:o

I quite like drunken monkey sex, so I suppose I maybe part monkey. And I like bananas. And scratching my arse.

I'm not sure if that makes you part monkey but you've definitely had some monkey in you at one stage or another :blush:

You don't have a typewriter and an infinite amount of time do you? Fancy trying to write a Shakespeare?

Mr Manc, will there be regular cookery corner sections of the "non footy forum" show?

I'd have to say that the putting together of the final ingredients isn't the importat bit much more important is the burger itself.

You want some top quality lean mince to start with seasoned with pepper and steak seasoning and some tabasco sause and lea and perrings. Then add in some finely chopped oinions and a red chille. herbs de provence go quite well at this point.

Mix this all about with your hands and add an egg to aid the binding. continue to mix and then leave for five minutes or so.

Fire up the bbq and then go back to the burgers and mould them into the appropriate shape. Finally dust with some flour and paprika and cook!!

I prefer my burgers in crust bread and a baguette does the job very well. I would have thought that everything needs to go on top of the burger except the bottom bit of bread and then the lovely juices will get soaked up by the bread!!

Mustard goes well and lots of juicey onions.

Also it helps to not have burgers from any fast food chain.

Maybe I'm a burger snob!!

Mr Manc, will there be regular cookery corner sections of the "non footy forum" show?

I'd have to say that the putting together of the final ingredients isn't the importat bit much more important is the burger itself.

You want some top quality lean mince to start with seasoned with pepper and steak seasoning and some tabasco sause and lea and perrings. Then add in some finely chopped oinions and a red chille. herbs de provence go quite well at this point.

Mix this all about with your hands and add an egg to aid the binding. continue to mix and then leave for five minutes or so.

Fire up the bbq and then go back to the burgers and mould them into the appropriate shape. Finally dust with some flour and paprika and cook!!

I prefer my burgers in crust bread and a baguette does the job very well. I would have thought that everything needs to go on top of the burger except the bottom bit of bread and then the lovely juices will get soaked up by the bread!!

Mustard goes well and lots of juicey onions.

Also it helps to not have burgers from any fast food chain.

Maybe I'm a burger snob!!

Mr Zoop! Quite the conasur (I'm not even attempting to spell that so I'll spell it the chav way) aren't you! Well I think you're defo onto something, we need a cookery corner, where we can compare recepes and decide on what to munch that evening :D Gert lush ideal mate!

If you're going back, way back, with the burger ethics, and how the burger's made, than surely we should also look at the meat that makes the burger? Organic, lamb/beef, flavoured meat? Well the best way to do that is by flavouring the food the animal eats - Ramsey fed a pig loads of beer and said it was gert, so, I'd start with that...

As for the burger, I'll come back to that, it's lunch time :D

Mr Zoop! Quite the conasur (I'm not even attempting to spell that so I'll spell it the chav way) aren't you! Well I think you're defo onto something, we need a cookery corner, where we can compare recepes and decide on what to munch that evening :D Gert lush ideal mate!

If you're going back, way back, with the burger ethics, and how the burger's made, than surely we should also look at the meat that makes the burger? Organic, lamb/beef, flavoured meat? Well the best way to do that is by flavouring the food the animal eats - Ramsey fed a pig loads of beer and said it was gert, so, I'd start with that...

As for the burger, I'll come back to that, it's lunch time :D

I think for the best burgers it's got to be steak mince. Bob Wherlocks gets a thumbs up! Beer flavouring maybe good but at most bbq's everything either tastes of charcoal or alchohol.

I'll come back with a flapjack reciepe if people are interested?

I think for the best burgers it's got to be steak mince. Bob Wherlocks gets a thumbs up! Beer flavouring maybe good but at most bbq's everything either tastes of charcoal or alchohol.

I'll come back with a flapjack reciepe if people are interested?

Defo! Yes mate, I need some good receipes as all I know how to cook is lasagne and pasta bakes! And after 3 years with them I'm fairly bored of em!

Ever had a burger from Henry J Beans? Phwoar they're nice, so basically, I'd say, huge burgers with nearly everything in are the best, but, it's about consistency and balance, so going OTT kills it too. I think I might well have to get some practice in tonight, but stand by my original burger, with just a few changes to make the meat itself nicer, but then like you say it's all charcoal anyway. That advert is funny "When will I see you agaaaaiin"

Defo! Yes mate, I need some good receipes as all I know how to cook is lasagne and pasta bakes! And after 3 years with them I'm fairly bored of em!

Ever had a burger from Henry J Beans? Phwoar they're nice, so basically, I'd say, huge burgers with nearly everything in are the best, but, it's about consistency and balance, so going OTT kills it too. I think I might well have to get some practice in tonight, but stand by my original burger, with just a few changes to make the meat itself nicer, but then like you say it's all charcoal anyway. That advert is funny "When will I see you agaaaaiin"

Have you ever had a Wendys burger? They are square :o

Where's the pickles man? It's got to have pickles.

Talking of burgers, anyone trid Ciao Burger on Gloucester Road? Best burgers in Brizzle I reckon.

Hmm my ex local burger place. Also does the best milkshakes in Bristol too.

That sexy French bird in the advert didn't like Shhhh-akespeare so neither do I. Nor do the monkeys. They like tea.

She is fine! What is it about the French accent? Surely it should just signify smelly frog garlic, but on a fit bird it means... Oh yeh, family forum bend over

Are you saying that you wouldn't kick Barry_Manc's icon out of bed?

I don't know about all these forum etiquette's etc and whether I'm being arrogant saying this, but when I first saw that picture I was in stitches. SHE IS FIT! Although, I really can't stand crumbs... Do banananananas make crumbs?

Archived