IGNORED

Aircon Is For Poofs!

barry_manc

We don't need aircon here, we just turn the lights out and pretend that it's a bit colder

:cool: <-- that's me

I take it you were sweating like Gary Glitter in a Thai playground and moaning all day about how you "can't work in these conditions". You can't fool us Bazzle.

Couldn't agree more Bazza. Turn the lights off, get the windows open, and get naked.

Besides, no Legionnaires disease for us!

Okay............. in general this would only apply to systems that have water and cooling towers involved and not air to air type systems that use refrigerant gas to provide the heat exchange.

The plain fact is a well maintained water cooling tower is unlikely to give you problems with legionnaires disease.............. but you may well contract it from anouther source such as shower heads used on hot/cold water bathing systems.

I take it you were sweating like Gary Glitter in a Thai playground and moaning all day about how you "can't work in these conditions". You can't fool us Bazzle.

I posted that in the morning when it was barable. You should have seen me whinge like a girl in the afternoon! It's ok, I'm using otib to vent because you can't be English and say it's "too hot" thats like Santa saying I'm busy or Phillips saying "I just can't stay away from Bristol"

Archived