IGNORED

Cooking Corner?

barry_manc

Like the great man Mr Zoop says, can we do a cooking forum?

I'd like it because all day I sit here thinking about three things football food and fan... Umm... Something else beginning with f, so, this would be good becuase I would probably dribble less and be more constructive to this family forum and we could swap ideas, ejaculate in our ears... Oh yeh, no that's something else, not food related... Ever thought abuot why they didnt make computers edible? :)

Bacon and egg sarnies, perfect hang over cure.

Hang overs are aviodable if you drink water before you sleep, your head ache is caused by accute dehytration.

If you do suffer from hang overs then the ONLY thing to cure it is this.

1. Lucozade sports drink

then

2. resolve

then

3. relax and drink plenty of fluids (not tea coffe of more alcohol) milk, water, juice. eat normally.

A way to check if your dehydrated is to lay your hand flat on a table and pinch with your other hand the skin above your index fingers knuckle and lift it as high as it will go and watch it settle back, if the skin instantly goes back to normal then you are hydrated, if the skin takes over a second to resort back to its normal position then you are dehydrated and need to drink more!

Hang overs are aviodable if you drink water before you sleep, your head ache is caused by accute dehytration.

1. Lucozade sports drink

then

2. resolve

then

3. relax and drink plenty of fluids (not tea coffe of more alcohol) milk, water, juice. eat normally.

A way to check if your dehydrated is to lay your hand flat on a table and pinch with your other hand the skin above your index fingers knuckle and lift it as high as it will go and watch it settle back, if the skin instantly goes back to normal then you are hydrated, if the skin takes over a second to resort back to its normal position then you are dehydrated and need to drink more!

Some good advice there CiderHider, I'd add salt & vinegar crisps, lots of 'em & a fat spliff.

1. Lucozade sports drink

then

2. resolve

then

Great, now I'm going to spend the rest of the day pinching my knuckle like a fruitloop...

It would give the women posters something to talk about i guess.

Seriously though, something about good food, cooking and eating out around the Bristol and surrounding area would be worthwhile in my opinion.

More good ideas, I think an eating and drinking suggestions in and around bristol forum would be gert.

1. Lucozade sports drink

then

2. resolve

then

:( I'm dehydrated. It took about 5 seconds! Thinking about it though, I know I have bad circulation from smoking too much etc does that not have an influence on the test?

Not sure about your hangover cure. The fact of the matter is, you get a hang over from being wasted. Therefore you forget about the water before bed idea. As for steps 1, 2 and 3 - 1 mmmkay, whatever floats your boat, 2, can't always be done, nor can relaxing, because quite often I'm hanging at work. I do find that the hair of the dog method works best for me.

I'll put a recipe up for you barry, i'm a dab hand at cooking. :me?:

Oaty biscuits your cup of tea? :dunno:

:)

Why yes good sir, I'm happy with anything!

Guest DrFaustus

1. Lucozade sports drink

then

2. resolve

then

Bloody hell Ciderhider, bet you're a hoot at parties eh? :D

Avoid hangovers, stay p*ssed. It's worked for me for a good many years.

Will you stop changing your aviator!

Leave it with the Hoffmeister that's a goodun.

When you're cooking fish at a party, would you say you were the life and soal of the party :crying:

Why would anyone cook fish at a party, that's really plumbing the depths.

Hiding the cider and then cooking fish, that's just bloody awful. :angry:

By the way barry, i've decided against sharing my Oat bisciut recipe because it's really too delicious and i want to keep them all to myself. :razz:

Although to be honest, i'm in a bad mood, and your spelling of 'soal' was the biggest factor.

Sorry about that, you've only got a lifetime of Crunch Creams to look forward to. :Sleep15:

Archived